Nebie with questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So on top of starting a tree company you have bravely subjected yourself to the catcalls from some of the folks on this website site! I guess you got to have a tough skin and figure things out yourself. stand back and look at it, get your Groundmans input also.
Yeah, it often seems that way. However, most of these guys have been there, done that, and they are not going to easily offer hard-earned advice on techniques which can kill someone when that person sounds like they do not comprehend the whole picture. Granted, when one types a message, it is usually not received in the same manner as when two people talk face-to-face ... the typed messages here can often be misunderstood. I'm 56 and have only been climbing part-time since April, 2013. I have spent several hours reading threads here, and had to do some additional research just to understand what they were talking about. If you say you're going to "block down a tree" to someone outside this field, you'll get some funny looks. Are the guys here short-tempered. Yeah, some are. But mostly they are genuinely concerned about someone hurting himself. Tricks to this trade require safety aspects come first because at the end of the day, you want to go home in the same condition you started the day, albeit a little more tired and sore.

Latest posts

Back