Need an 026 Parts Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim Gardner

Tim Gardner

ArboristSite Guru
You would be surprised at the reactions from guys when they see the chips fly from that 026. The first thing I hear is “it must be modified”. I just tell ‘em I keep the chain sharp. ;)

Even with the patched up tank it is still going. I will feel much better when I get the new used tank from Mike.

You can bet that from now on I will look closely at the knot the groundie ties my climbing saws on with. I don’t really blame him. I guess he just didn’t know any better. The saw was a foot from my hand when the knot failed. I am just happy that no other damage was done. Had to use a 270 to finish blocking that tree down with. Man that sucked. A 270 is nothing compared to an 026/260.

Tim Gardner

Tim Gardner

ArboristSite Guru
Big thank you to Mike for sending the tank over. Picked it up after work today. I can say I have a California Special 026 now. :D

I got yelled at by the lady working behind the counter at the saw shop. She said I needed to have more information regarding the saw before I come in because there are so many different combinations of parts for an 026 Pro. Can I use the serial number of this saw to determine the year of manufacture, etc.?

Latest posts