Need an 026 Parts Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Gardner

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am looking for an 026 parts saw. I need the rear handle/tank. Send me an e-mail if anyone has one for sell. Thanks

You would be surprised at the reactions from guys when they see the chips fly from that 026. The first thing I hear is “it must be modified”. I just tell ‘em I keep the chain sharp. ;)

Even with the patched up tank it is still going. I will feel much better when I get the new used tank from Mike.

You can bet that from now on I will look closely at the knot the groundie ties my climbing saws on with. I don’t really blame him. I guess he just didn’t know any better. The saw was a foot from my hand when the knot failed. I am just happy that no other damage was done. Had to use a 270 to finish blocking that tree down with. Man that sucked. A 270 is nothing compared to an 026/260.

Big thank you to Mike for sending the tank over. Picked it up after work today. I can say I have a California Special 026 now. :D

I got yelled at by the lady working behind the counter at the saw shop. She said I needed to have more information regarding the saw before I come in because there are so many different combinations of parts for an 026 Pro. Can I use the serial number of this saw to determine the year of manufacture, etc.?

Latest posts

Back