Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you could just call the local post office where he supposedly dropped it off and they can tell you if he did.

My money says he sold it..............

And as far as papa? sometimes the apple does not fall too far.

Jest cause he dont' agree with you rewarding this kid for beeing a crook, dusnt' meen he is condemning the kid. You cant' put words in his mouth.Just meens he isn't a fool to reward that kind behavier. Dusnt' meen it's agrudge match either drama queen, go on back to yer backpedalin for yer poor choice now.
Compassionand redemption, lmffao. waht a homo.

True dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a dolt. . .

I have seen members that have only been here 4 months have more pos
"rep" than me, so that is a useless gauge.

Yes, it mostly is just a game these days, except those that are "in the red" usually are for valid reasons.....:)

jest cause he dont' agree with you rewarding this kid for beeing a crook, dusnt' meen he is condemning the kid. You cant' put words in his mouth.just meens he isn't a fool to reward that kind behavier. Dusnt' meen it's agrudge match either drama queen, go on back to yer backpedalin for yer poor choice now.
Compassionand redemption, lmffao. waht a homo.

reported !!

i would like to clear some things up with my fathers business and what i have done.My dad has had nothing to do with the saws or any other hobbys of mine.
I would appreciate it if all of you guys out their would refrain from judging me from the town i live in yes it does have a heck of a drug problem or the buisness my family runs.

I have been wondering if their is a name to change my handle from pinesfarm to my name because i dont want things to be associated with the farm and have it brought up in conversation some time down the road with a customer or what have you.

this is not me trying to get away from my negative rep and the name ive set for my self on this forum nothing is going to change that but i think it would be wise for me to change to something other than my dads business name.

thank you from everyone who has negative repped me and positive repped me i have learned from this and now respect deadlines and realize i need to get things shipped out asap regardless.

hot dang, you mean there's a chance of getting the saw?

there's been a pile of messages of people who want to come and pick it up in person, shipping may not be necessary, though much less costly and easier in the end.

Last edited:
i would like to clear some things up with my fathers business and what i have done.My dad has had nothing to do with the saws or any other hobbys of mine.
I would appreciate it if all of you guys out their would refrain from judging me from the town i live in yes it does have a heck of a drug problem or the buisness my family runs.

I have been wondering if their is a name to change my handle from pinesfarm to my name because i dont want things to be associated with the farm and have it brought up in conversation some time down the road with a customer or what have you.

this is not me trying to get away from my negative rep and the name ive set for my self on this forum nothing is going to change that but i think it would be wise for me to change to something other than my dads business name.

thank you from everyone who has negative repped me and positive repped me i have learned from this and now respect deadlines and realize i need to get things shipped out asap regardless.

GO DO SOMETHING THAT COUNTS TO IMPROVE YOUR KARMA. volunteer someplace, help someone old, drop off free wood to someone in need. anything to balance the wrong with a right. words are great and better than nothing but actions are much better. of course this will die down soon after the saw arrives. but only you can change your karma.

I still say you give him the $300 bones and the chainsaw. . . While you're working to earn the $300 back -- it'll give you an appreciation for how much wi50 had to work for it too.

the saw is on its way this time thats for sure havnt had any notices from the post office

i do plan on sending wi50 a letter once he gets the saw right now money is tight for me id love to send a little something his way and plan on it i should have a small gig this weekend that will allow me.

as for anyone in ct looking for some free wood im always looking to help others out i could scrounge up some green wood if anyone would be intrested

as for anyone in ct looking for some free wood im always looking to help others out i could scrounge up some green wood if anyone would be intrested[/QUOTE said:
but the seasoned wood is still $80 a pickup load and you pick up...as listed on CL

seems like you have a heart and a conscience...maybe not so much

you said something like you needed to make room for the green wood and want to get rid of the seasoned wood that is why you listed the $80 bargain pick up loads on CL

if you always tell the truth you never need to have to worry about keeping your story straight, wonder what else you haven't figured in 19 years?

the saw is on its way this time thats for sure havnt had any notices from the post office

i do plan on sending wi50 a letter once he gets the saw right now money is tight for me id love to send a little something his way and plan on it i should have a small gig this weekend that will allow me.

as for anyone in ct looking for some free wood im always looking to help others out i could scrounge up some green wood if anyone would be intrested

sound's like your headed in the right direction. keep it up. as for anyone else here.

he who has not sin, step forward and cast the first (or second, third, fourth, you get the point) stone. I know i'm done slinging ****..

yes i did have a cl add about a month ago for that and i sold all the wood i had left that weekend so considering the 4 guys that came in with f350s with fullbeds that i helped stack as much wood on as i could wasnt nice of me?
the people that bought the wood were happy with it and some came back and got seconds and thirds for half the price i charged them the first time i wanted to make room so i could put up these portable horse stalls to stack my wood in ad put a roof on it and all the wood was in the way.

if thats the response im going to get to offer wood to locals and members of AS then im sorry for even suggesting it

the CL listing is not past tense the listing is still there

I don't think any more needs to be said you have difficulty keeping your stories straight. there is an easy way to correct that

Striper, you need some friends{non-gay}
and some non gay rep!!!!!
Be my bff?????

Your assertions aside, the fact is that we don't know if the kids words are all empty anymore than we know that the kid straightened out. You seem to suggest, and I am sure you will correct me if I am mistaken, that we should condemn first and question that decision later. .

I was thinking more of WAIT AND SEE. Wait with an open mind, but wait.

when it comes to judging the character of someone's son, I am willing to err on the side of caution.

Why do you feel the need to judge him at all? And what's the hurry in passing judgement NOW before the whole story is told?

I'm sorry you feel my compassion is neither genuine nor thought out, but that is not the sort of thing I need to prove to anyone.

I never said it wasn't genuine. I'm sure Bush's is too.

It's clearly NOT thought out. Just like Bush's.

That kind of touchy-feely compassion does real HARM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back