Need some echo help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vw_motorsports

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
It's not really chainsaw related but I'm hoping a fellow member can help me out. I just recently purchased a Echo pb-500H backpack blower and I need to adjust the carb. I cannot get the adjusting tool anywhere and echo won't help either.

thanks

if its the metering lever u r trying to adjust, just lay a straight edge across it an turn the screw till the lever is just about flush with the top of the straight edge.

No,

I'm actually trying to adjust the H and L on the carb. They use a small D head on the screws.

Who's this line from Echo, " they won't sell me an adjusting screw because the carb is EPA certified" I can buy a replacement carb online but I can't buy the tool to adjust it. How messed up is that. :confused:

No,

I'm actually trying to adjust the H and L on the carb. They use a small D head on the screws.

Who's this line from Echo, " they won't sell me an adjusting screw because the carb is EPA certified" I can buy a replacement carb online but I can't buy the tool to adjust it. How messed up is that. :confused:

Baileys has them, call and talk to one of the techs...I think they run around $3...

Back