Never seen anyone work a saw like this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes you just gotta help things along. I run a 124 prentice self loader and i sometimes find myself pulling really hard on the levers when the log I am loading is big.

Oh. Now I see....

This must be some kind of new work out video, what with all the bobbing, bending reaching, repetitive motion.:)

I especially like how at 2:35 it sounds like he's letting a few rip from his pants.:laugh:

It is evident that he does not have a bit of sense whatsoever. No PPE, but certainly a suave out fit he is wearing. Bet he was on his way to the local AARP lounge with the hot little pork-chop and pulled over to show off his equipment. :jawdrop:

I made it to 49 seconds and had to stop. That was bad.:dizzy:

Just the opposite for me, I couldn't look away. Like a flippin' train wreck. To be fair though, the saw did sound sweet and he seems like a spry old guy. I kept looking at the timer wondering if he'd get through the other side. I laughed every time he cleaned the chips out of the kerf. Seems the chip build up was the least of his troubles..... Hope the rest of his night has as much thrusting :clap:

Man that was painful!! I could'nt tell if he was trying to cut the log or make love to it.:love1:

Rich

Latest posts

Back