New ECHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago, I was in a Home Depot and they were clearing out an ECHO CS-6700. New and still sealed in the box.

They had $300.00 on it, and I applied for a HD credit card and was given an add'l. 10% off the price.

Never did get around to firing it up. I sold it to someone on this forum, but I forget who.

Anyways, congrats and enjoy the saw!

I just picked up a new ECHO CS-330T, new and in the box, for $65.00. Thank you Home Depot. Clearance.
I feel bad...not.

I just saw one (along with a 360) in a pawn shop. Could have had both for $115 but passed as they had issues. Might have to check the local HD tomorrow.

I just picked up a new ECHO CS-330T, new and in the box, for $65.00. Thank you Home Depot. Clearance.
I feel bad...not.
I work at the Depot and picked up a CS-520 for $185.00, ex-rental with 5 spare chains. I haven't done a MM yet as it seems pretty stron as is. Also got a gas hedge cutter missing a gas cap for $20.00 and saw chains for $5-$7 Love the clearance isle!!

I also picked a couple of CS-345, used at $30.00 each but haven't decided about them yet.

Lee

Hit both the Home Depot locations in Lexington looking for bargains. One CS 310 in a box for $129 at the first one, no saws on clearance at the second. Checked out the rental store at the second, they had a DCS 6421 for $301. I guess the $200 days are over.

Latest posts

Back