New Husky 346xp-ne Came in!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gallegosmike

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Land of loose NUTS, Really Big FLAKES, and Fruity
I finally got me a 346xp! Ive been putting it off and getting other stuff. With the firewood season on. I ordered one last week and it is finally here!!! Here is some pic's of it plus a husky 435 I picked in jan. And yes I know that my camera SUCKS!

Ive got husky 288 deflectors and screens on order from baileys to muff mod it.

How long ago did you order it (1 week you say?) Looks like its the non e-tech version from the pics. My dealer just ordered one for me last week and I am now anxiously awaiting it hoping its not the e-tech version. Was gonna order a few months ago but put it off to see if they would start pumping out more of the non-etech versions.

Last edited:
How long ago did you order it? Looks like its the non e-tech version from the pics. My dealer just ordered one for me last week and I am now anxiously awaiting it hoping its not the e-tech version. Was gonna order a few months ago but put it off to see if they would start pumping out more of the non-etech versions.

I ordered it last week and has a build date of this year.

Congrats on the new saw, and thank heavens you didn't have to pay Canadian prices!!! Had mine out today clearing out a field entrance for the sprayer--really starting to love this saw--its so small and nimble!
Tim

Congrats on the new saw, and thank heavens you didn't have to pay Canadian prices!!! Had mine out today clearing out a field entrance for the sprayer--really starting to love this saw--its so small and nimble!
Tim

Tell m about it! Yikes, you guys to the north pay through the nose for saws! Why so much???

congrats on the new saw. i will seem like another new saw once you do the MM. i run 33rsc72. it might run a little faster with NK or .325, but all of my other saws are set up this way. also, i am fairly tall, so the longer bar makes it easier on the back.

here is mine.
attachment.php

Thanks, is that a shield from a 288? I'll probably weld a 1/2 or 3/4" diameter pipe on mine. My saw sounds good stock, yours probably sounds real nice with that mod!

288 deflector and screen. i think my opening on this mod is ~.5". i can open it up some more. i would do this mod bf i did a pipe. it is easier and you can maintain the spark screen without a lot of extra parts.

Congratulations!!

Gallegosmike- -
Looks like you have the best Badd Azz small saw combo covered!! They are a great combination. I love mine!

Al :rock::rock:

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back