New Husky top handle t540 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic from the page:

attachment.php

Probably not as much as having a proper chain on the thing lol

Taken from husqvarna.com/lv/

Latvian to English translation

Engine specification
Cylinder capacity of 37.7 cm ³
Output power 1.8 kW
Maximum power speed 10,200 rpm.
Cylinder diameter 40 mm
Stroke 30 mm

Emissions, noise and vibration data
Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.9/3.1 m / s ²

General characteristics
Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 3.6 kg

Last edited:
I'm starting to like the silver/orange colors. The saw certainly looks well designed. Hopefully it runs as well as the 200T. If it doesn't, it better cost a lot less.

Does the primer bulb mean no choke?

It should still have a choke, as on the T435.

BTW, that silver crankcase color scheme that you see there is also supposed to be on the new 560XP/562XP.

IMO, it looks really good. It is more integrated into the saw vs. just the silver clutch cover, which always looked like it was borrowed from something else. Kind of reminded me of when you see a car with one door a different color than the rest of it. :rockn:

The T540xp is in the printed 2011 catalog here.

The specs show .1kW and .1kg more than the 338xpt, that remain in the catalog as well.

Both the power and weight specs actually are exactly the same as the MS201T......:D

Now way I'm sure it has a 54cc engine in a small package.

:laugh:

its 37.7 cc i checked the husky site and its all there ,says that it comes standard with 3/8 chain also .what else weighs 3.7kg's ,i was reading arb climber magazine and they say its arrived in us.i thought this magazine was australian and got all hyped up :bang:,,,,,,might be waiting a while

Latest posts

Back