New mini skid steer from Bandit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squad143

Tree Guy
Reaction score
Was just on Bandit's website and they have posted:

"Coming Soon: Mini Skid-Steer Grapple Loaders from Bandit!

Based on considerable industry feedback from customers, Bandit Industries will be launching a line of mini-skid steer grapple loaders to further assist tree service professionals in processing material. These machines were born from demand in the tree care industry for added convenience and increased production with hand-fed chippers"

I am curious to see what they come up with.

I was texting with Deevo a couple of weeks ago and he said he "was surprised that Bandit had not come out with a mini skid steer yet". - well, there you go. :)

Here's the link: http://www.banditchippers.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=322&itemId=1&pop=1&page=0

Last edited:
Morbark had their small stump grinder at recent landscape show in Toronto. Looked like an overgrown stink bug. DW's new SK 750 was also there - they have made some improvements to their previous 650, which I own and like a lot. I didn't find Vermeer's booth very inspirational; a 6" chipper, small grinder, and a small mini.

Back