New MS462 C-M...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a pro series saw. I'm confused as to what'saw vanity' & pricing have to do with anything?
2019 may work out just great. They can work the bugs out over there as well (unless we are all independently wealthy) we could start putting away $12 per week, or perhaps
$12.75..just in case we found the price to be a little inflated.
This way we can have 2 years of infatuation. How long does it otherwise last when purchasing a saw the usual way around here...you know,
on impulse?
Would anyone happen to know?

Oh nobody knows eh!:laughing:

Its a pro series saw. I'm confused as to what'saw vanity' & pricing have to do with anything?
2019 may work out just great. They can work the bugs out over there as well (unless we are all independently wealthy) we could start putting away $12 per week, or perhaps
$12.75..just in case we found the price to be a little inflated.
This way we can have 2 years of infatuation. How long does it otherwise last when purchasing a saw the usual way around here...you know,
on impulse?
Would anyone happen to know?

Oh nobody knows eh!:laughing:

I'll try one as soon as available. If it's not better than a 372 then oh well

Good literature ... I do thank you guys. "I'm not in the industry for a living". Two Questions:

1. Do all current production Stihl's feel spongy ... as opposed to Husqvarna?

B. Not to distract again ... "Has anyone seen, heard, anything since a thread 2 yrs ago about a (572xp)"

3. Thank You!

Attachments

• bore.jpg
    bore.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 58
I had a ms362, they have springs, it seemed fine with a 20"...

I have a ms461 with rubber AV....I hear people complain about the vibrations, everyone handles things differently....

Now running a hand held blower for 4+ hours a day, that will make my hand go numb....

If/when I buy saws, I take all opinions seriously, from the knowledge guys here, but I like to try the saws for myself.....

What one guy calls spongy, one guys says it causes him carpal tunnel LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back