NEW Stihl 08S in the Box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with sawbones : that's a bold statement there Niko.

There are not many models that had such a success as the 08S. There must be zillions of them made, and many survived 30 years of service.

Pretty heavy for sure, but as a reliable workhorse as you can get.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know the auger set up was one of the best in the business. Now I suppose I will have to try and find some of the different attachemnts for it. :msp_smile:

How do I put photos directly in the reply. I have the scans of the extra tools with the 08 S :confused2:

Hey Pogo,
That would be great. It would be the one with the big stripes on it. Let me know when you get a chance. :cool2:

Been out of the loop for a coupla days, but did stop by my dealer on the way to work this morning to check on it since I distinctly remembered seeing one hanging on the wall labeled "08S only" when I was last in there. Unfortunately, it's a newer style "E".

Poge

Been out of the loop for a coupla days, but did stop by my dealer on the way to work this morning to check on it since I distinctly remembered seeing one hanging on the wall labeled "08S only" when I was last in there. Unfortunately, it's a newer style "E".

Poge

Hey, Thanks for Trying

I love those old ads. Thanks for sharing. I really like the "Lifetime Cylinder." Too bad they don't make those anymore.

I love those old ads. Thanks for sharing. I really like the "Lifetime Cylinder." Too bad they don't make those anymore.

Yep isn't that something. I wish they had that now. I am still looking for a bar for it though.

:msp_tongue:

Back