New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish it was mine. No I work for Him and 3 other guys. I contract, CC is my main guy though I give him 2-3 days aweek. Then fill the rest of the week with the other 2.

I watched the show the other day. Was not impressed at all, watched it for about 5 minutes then right on cue my FD pager went off. Good thing to because there was nothing else on tv.

oo come on now I doubt all our customers will be asking if we are like Nosack. Besides you prob don't even own a crane, tractor trailer, and full size bobcat.

http://www.cctreeexperts.com/

No I dont own a crane. I dont plan on ever owning one either. I just rent one if needed. Cranes are overated imo, I like the climber v.s. tree method myself, thats where the real art of treework comes into play.

What kind of equipment do you have??

The point, you missed completely. Your customers are not going to relate YOU to Nosak. We, as a company, do not fear Nosack's little show at all. Fact we found it to be amussing. "fully expierienced master tree climber" wow I didn't realize we have such a thing now in the tree industry. Did the ISA or TCIA come out with a new patch class? Is that like a Black Belt? I mean are ya like a ninja tree guy? Master tree MDS

The point, you missed completely. Your customers are not going to relate YOU to Nosak. We, as a company, do not fear Nosack's little show at all. Fact we found it to be amussing. "fully expierienced master tree climber" wow I didn't realize we have such a thing now in the tree industry. Did the ISA or TCIA come out with a new patch class? Is that like a Black Belt? I mean are ya like a ninja tree guy? Master tree MDS

Yeah, pretty much! lol

They call it the "Grand Master Patch" in fact! :)

With any luck we will draw OSHA's attention to our industry four or five fold! Hopefully more?

I've been through a voluntary OSHA inspection. I signed up for it at a chain saw course I took. It was quite educational to say the least. Their biggest concern was the type of gas can we used to fill the saws.

The guys they sent out knew next to nothing about our industry. Didn't know a bull rope from a climbing rope!

We want increased attention from these guys?
I don't think SO!

All good tree people know Nosak is a joke. All of this bringing him to OSHA's attention is nothing but shooting ourselves in the foot!

well said. It's definitely winter. Too many people getting upset with nothing better to do.

Yes the guy is careless, wreckless, and needs a lesson on proper tree care, but thats his business. If he wants to run his business this way and add some drama for TV thats fine with me. It's TV!

If my customers saw this show, they would see how much safer and efficient we are than a company who has their own TV show. I see this show as a plus for companies like mine to stand out and shine.

Calling OSHA, great way to draw attention to tree care. OSHA ever show up on your jobsite un announced? I can assure you it will bring you more stress than this silly show.

Get a life, or better yet, go sell some work so you can focus on YOUR part of tree care. Thats what means the most!

Last edited:
Now they cut a log and started to lift with the crane, when he paused because he had a phone call.

Now he set a log on a roof.....

Latest posts

Back