New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's an idiot and it's my strong feeling BB1 and WLL are too.

LMAO yes you have me pegged, please before I roll to the RI show this year, introduce yourself to me so I can present my big dumb red neck to you.

Ah yes, the jealousy twist. The apparent reason we're complaining is becasue we want to be Nosak and can't understand why nobody has called us yet, right?

You got it pal, right on the ball.:monkey:

imo a good certified successful arborist would not sell out to a :censored: dumb TV show anyway.

I remember being called a hack and worse on this site before. Thats ok, I don't dislike Mr. Nosak, he has the same thing going as Dog the Bounty Hunter. Niether of them are evil. Dog never has it out with a tough guy on his own, its usually 90lb. meth heads, when he has a bunch of help. Mr.Nosak talks to the public, who are mostly ignorant about treework, convinced of his own greatness I guess. Whatever, let it go, live and let live.

Nosak gets credit having the vision and drive to create a show that a network will buy. That doesn't necessarily mean that he's a credit to the industry or won't be harmful to responsible professionals who get a black eye because of his antics.

wreckless hackers beware

"t/s" says, osha is cracking down:)

Expo?

Where and when is the expo, can't believe I missed hearing about it, or saw it advertised and thought it was too far....

I don't have a problem with the show and I don't think it gives the industry a black eye. It's reality TV and entertainment.

My money says the people and orgs reporting the show to OSHA are drawing OSHA's attention our industry more than the show does.

I also would bet that all of the feedback from the arb industry that TLC is getting is only making the show a sure sell. In other words, backfiring.

Other than cringing when I watch it I don't have a problem with it either. Last year several of my clients asked about Axmen and they knew the difference between real life an reality TV. A couple years ago a young woman came up and hugged me when I finished a job. She wanted to thank me for being so careful. She told me that all the tradesmen she has come and work seem to break something. I obviously don't hire arborists but I do hire other trades and I see a big decline in the work ethic of almost all of them. Maybe these Nosack lunkheads aren't that far from reality. I'll stand on my words and actions and let the rest tend to their own business.
Phil

I wonder how many of the ones complaining are youtube stars that are just mad because TLC wouldn't give them the time of day........HATERS!!!

Last edited:
No, would you care to define that?? lol

Carolina top job is when you extend your arm out while keeping the elbow tucked in and you reach as far as you can and cut the limb off and leave the stub to resprout........this only works in the Carolinas.

Latest posts

Back