Newest addition 241c-m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your talking about the one that was PHO in Canada for buy it now of $279 + $40 shipping, right? I saw that one, I was really tempted to click the buy it now just because it looked like SUCH a good deal. But I already had two at the time. It SURE was tempting though, I had to walk away from the computer because it was so tempting and came back a few minutes later and hit refresh, and saw someone had bought it, Thank You!! That was Great deal!! I hope it's everything it looked like in the pictures!!

That is the one. I do not have the saw yet but the guy tells me it is on the way. His communication has not been the greatest but we will just have to be a little patient I guess.

I just realized i missed your last message rory ill send those pictures asap

NP. Whenever you get a chance.

My bar 16" and 55 drivers..i had to go to 56 because of the rim..what its actual length is im not sure

http://leftcoastsupplies.com/product/16-gb-arbor-tech-bar-38lp/

i didnt know there was an 18" option for picco

Good looking bar and priced well too. Just hope they don't inflate the shipping cost.

That is the one. I do not have the saw yet but the guy tells me it is on the way. His communication has not been the greatest but we will just have to be a little patient I guess.

NP. Whenever you get a chance.

Good looking bar and priced well too. Just hope they don't inflate the shipping cost.
I hope his name isn't Chris Wells

Ya the shipping isnt cheap :(..but its still not a bad price even with the shipping cost , my dealer wanted around 30 bucks anyway so it wasnt a huge difference..im sure if you lived closer it wouldnt be as bad..but PA is pretty far from cali

well there you go.. have t buy a 261cm now :p
261 doesnt make sense to me . Ive had a 261 and a 026. I just as soon pick up a 362c as it feels better in hand to me. The 261 to me is that in between saw that cant be small or big but on the other hand most people feel that way about a 362. Guess thats why I have a 241 and a 362!! Lol!! I have the 241c, 362c, and a 461r. Thats a perfect 3 saw plan for me anyways

261 doesnt make sense to me . Ive had a 261 and a 026. I just as soon pick up a 362c as it feels better in hand to me. The 261 to me is that in between saw that cant be small or big but on the other hand most people feel that way about a 362. Guess thats why I have a 241 and a 362!! Lol!! I have the 241c, 362c, and a 461r. Thats a perfect 3 saw plan for me anyways

yup .. i just staggered similar with 261 441 660

I love the 241 but knew I wasnt a fan of that very short bar the minute I picked it up. At least the 3005 mount 18" will give me a full 16" reach. Ill post a weight of the whole setup with the rim sprocket kit and a 18" picco bar when I get it all in

Thinking about a cannon 18" supermini .370 picco bar and a Stihl ps picco square filed chain with a 7 or 8 pin sprocket?

A search tells me that the 18" Cannon Supermini in 3/8" lo-pro (they call it .370) is listed for 69dl, which is a "long" 18" bar - and that the Cannon C1 mount is a combo mount for Stihl 3005 and Small Husky.

I don't quite trust the listed Cannon dl counts though, as there are inconsistencies between different lists I have seen, and between dl counts in .325 vs. 3/8" - but this is from a 2014 price list, and consistant with 78dl in .325....

This bar may be a bit much on a MS241 though.

Latest posts

Back