Newest addition 241c-m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm running the 7t .325 sprocket off of a 251. I don't know if an 8T would go very well with that size chain in my wood. In reality it really doesn't matter to me. I won't be changing anytime soon. Cutting off small tops and odd limbs before it goes into the processor is all this saw will see this year.

There is no point in trying an 8-pin on that saw, unless you use it for limbing saplings...

I don't have it yet but mine pho was $320 to my door. From the pictures it looks mint.

Your talking about the one that was PHO in Canada for buy it now of $279 + $40 shipping, right? I saw that one, I was really tempted to click the buy it now just because it looked like SUCH a good deal. But I already had two at the time. It SURE was tempting though, I had to walk away from the computer because it was so tempting and came back a few minutes later and hit refresh, and saw someone had bought it, Thank You!! That was Great deal!! I hope it's everything it looked like in the pictures!!

Just made a discovery. Hadnt finished but it will work. A 261 or 362 or 026 magnesium clutch cover will work on the 241. Grind off about 3/4" of inside mount behind back stud hole and it fits flush on the 241. To cover the back stud hole grind a extra stud down to the tapered part so its flush when inserted on the back side of clutch cover then screw a stud nut on outside and it looks like it has 2 studs! 241 plastic cover gone!!!

Ya that 261 clutch cover may be alil heavier than the plastic one. I dony care too much for the plastic though

Sawmikaze I called left coast for the gb bar but they only have the 16 and no 18. According to sawtroll the 18 is only 16 " anyway. 61dl

Latest posts

Back