Nor Cal GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am hoping for another GTG at Napa Bothe SP. My time frame allows the weekend of November 2-3 but arriving Friday Nov 1st. Broc you there? Oh, and can someone sticky this please?

I am hoping for another GTG at Napa Bothe SP. My time frame allows the weekend of November 2-3 but arriving Friday Nov 1st. Broc you there? Oh, and can someone sticky this please?

I'm in. My son Robby who went last year has asked me about it. He wants to go too. He'll be 5 this year.

I have a fiend who is an arborist that is interested too.

Thanks for posting.

Bob

you and 2dogs

You forgot to mention Patty. All Foresters are expert high graders.

What I had in mind was maybe getting together with Ranger Sandy and lining up some projects or whatever she needs done. If we get things lined out a little ahead of time we can make better use of the people and machinery that show up.

Like I said, I thought I'd go over a week early, find out what needs to be done, maybe mark some trees, and do a little cutting. The way the park looked in February there's plenty of work for anybody that wants to cut and can handle hazard trees and bear traps.

I figure Eccentric will let us know what they have planned for the first weekend in November and how we can best help.

And that high grading thing? I'll be doing a lot of standing around this year. But I'll keep an eye out for something challenging...and save it just for you. ;)

You forgot to mention Patty. All Foresters are expert high graders.

What I had in mind was maybe getting together with Ranger Sandy and lining up some projects or whatever she needs done. If we get things lined out a little ahead of time we can make better use of the people and machinery that show up.

Like I said, I thought I'd go over a week early, find out what needs to be done, maybe mark some trees, and do a little cutting. The way the park looked in February there's plenty of work for anybody that wants to cut and can handle hazard trees and bear traps.

I figure Eccentric will let us know what they have planned for the first weekend in November and how we can best help.

And that high grading thing? I'll be doing a lot of standing around this year. But I'll keep an eye out for something challenging...and save it just for you. ;)

Sounds good.

well so the currant news is sandy and Bruce have been very busy in there personal life's
me and aaron are trying to pick up the pieces.. we are trying to figure out where to start..

well so the currant news is sandy and Bruce have been very busy in there personal life's
me and aaron are trying to pick up the pieces.. we are trying to figure out where to start..

Good deal. I'll be done over here by October 15th but I could probably get away for a day or two in the meantime. Let me know what you need.

Latest posts

Back