North Missouri Fall Saw races/GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok folks August 17th & 18th in Hamilton, Missouri is the date and location...................

I will not make that one as I will in Baraboo WI. that weekend.

How about you vintage Missouri boys jump across the river (3miles) to Hamilton IL August 2nd-4th. If there is interest I will put a vintage race together there.

Bill

I will not make that one as I will in Baraboo WI. that weekend.

How about you vintage Missouri boys jump across the river (3miles) to Hamilton IL August 2nd-4th. If there is interest I will put a vintage race together there.

Bill

I have had a lot of fun and drank a lot of beer at that show with the Buckert family!!

I have ties to the hamilton mo steam show as well. I hope to make it and show them all how a 350 should run:msp_sneaky:

I seea pipe adapter being made for that saw in the near future......

I have had a lot of fun and drank a lot of beer at that show with the Buckert family!!

I have ties to the hamilton mo steam show as well. I hope to make it and show them all how a 350 should run:msp_sneaky:

I seea pipe adapter being made for that saw in the near future......

It's going to a great time. It'll be great having you my neck of the woods.

I have had a lot of fun and drank a lot of beer at that show with the Buckert family!! ................

The Buckert family has a huge collection of excellent tractors and equipment:dizzy:. I stumbled across that show many years back when I was picking up some saws in Ft Madison. I have went every year since. I took a load of saws down there about 7-8 years ago to run. Only two guys from AS showed up so I figured there was not enough interest to warrant the amount of work involved

Its Shaun..... Go big or go home.. It may still rise from the ashes....

I got the new piston in over the weekend, cylinder will be fine. This time I'm going to move the ring pin so it won't gobble up another ring.

Levi and the little clam shell that could will be waiting...
Cause I told him there would be a husky up there that would kick his butt...
Now he thinks I was bluffing...:msp_sneaky:

I came pretty close with my tired old Poulan S25CVA. Squared PS3 chain really moves some chips.

So is this in the dreaming stage or u got clearance from the show board?

I've got the go ahead, I'm meeting up with the fair grounds directors this week to pick our location. That'll give us room some shade available and flat ground. The only thing I'm unsure of is if they're wanting our racing to happen in front of the grand stands.

Well looks like most of the Iowa clan is in. But where are the Minnesota and Wisconsin people?

Update

Just finished talking to the director of the fair grounds. We have about 4 spots to choose from that'll give us the room and flat ground we need. For the people who plan on camping you'll need generators if you want electricity. I'm going to work on maybe getting a couple for use. I'll be contacting dealers this morning, there's a good chance there will be a Stihl dealership sponsoring the event.I will start marking trees and building can't stands. I think a trailer set up will be used. We have done some talking and it's looking like there will be bbq brisket and pulled pork, tater salad and chips. For those of you who don't like name tags you'll need to wear one so you don't have to pay for food. The public will be there so let's have fun and show them what they've been missing out on. I'll be doing a raffle and the public will be involved so we should get some nice results from that. Now as for the Baileys stuff and others that have kicked in before I haven't talked to anyone yet.

Back