Northeast GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to try. My car is in the shop right now but hope to get it back tomorrow. I'm thinking Spike60 is going to have to work but I should give him a call to make sure something can't be done to get him out and share a ride.

Cisco if the cops get ya just give them my name that should help. :greenchainsaw:

sizes

Sooooo, I've got a 12' 10x12 of softwood, and a couple 8x8's and 6x6's around 12'. Problem is, I've only got a 6' box on ma truck... Soooo, I was thinking 10x12 for big saws, and smaller ones for smaller saws... I'll have to cut'em all in 1/2 though... Around 6' each will be. Hopefully we can keep the chips smaller and use'em eh? I'm soooo siked to go!!! Anybody coming from Canada?? 10am would prolly be best to shoot for so everyone has a chance to get there. It's 2.5hrs for me and I know others will be coming from farther... Not sure who's going with me yet, but ya'll know how it goes when people say they'll be there eh?

:cheers:

I can tell you even if my truck breaks down, I'll still be there hehehehehehe...

Where is Spike? :confused:

I'm out doing a rain dance so it gets moved to Sunday. :clap:

I really can't bag my own store on a Saturday in May. :mad: (yeah, I know: If somebody can bag a wedding.......)

But I'm only open til Noon on Saturdays, so I could shoot up there after I close. Should be able to get there between 1:30 and 2:00. So, the big question is what kind of timetable are you guys looking at? Is the party still going for a while? Is the racing going to take place after the open house hours?

(Hey Steve, maybe we should have JJ come down to work at my store, and I could head up there in the morning and be the Exmark rep? LOL)

Last edited:
I'm out doing a rain dance so it gets moved to Sunday. :clap:

I really can't bag my own store on a Saturday in May. :mad: (yeah, I know: If somebody can bag a wedding.......)

But I'm only open til Noon on Saturdays, so I could shoot up there after I close. Should be able to get there between 1:30 and 2:00. So, the big question is what kind of timetable are you guys looking at? Is the party still going for a while? Is the racing going to take place after the open house hours?

(Hey Steve, maybe we should have JJ come down to work at my store, and I could head up there in the morning and be the Exmark rep? LOL)

no it probably wont be over at 3 we just had to put hours on it for the factory reps.... JJ only wants a couple hours lol, but im sure the other reps will stay the advertised duration... Im sure there will be action till dark atleast...

And STOP THE RAIN DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

It's looking up for me. I haven't seen JWalker on here. Is he coming? Spike, I just want to meet these guys so as long as cisco and troutfisher with that saw in his avatar are going to be there still I might take advantage of a car pool. I might be willing to drive my car should be back together this afternoon.

Last edited:
hey guys. I didnt get that dodge truck running till 9:00 last night.:censored: It sounds like you had fun. Sorry I missed it. Glad dodge dosnt make chainsaws.:) I'll be ready for saturday.:clap:

hey guys. I didnt get that dodge truck running till 9:00 last night.:censored: It sounds like you had fun. Sorry I missed it. Glad dodge dosnt make chainsaws.:) I'll be ready for saturday.:clap:

You missed a good time, Leo ran a pipe saw for the first time....he disovered that pipes get hot. Boogieman142 tryed out his foot guards. They work.

Oh Goooooodie! If you guys are going to run through the afternoon, then I'm definitely going to come up.

Rain dance is officially halted!

It will run till dark if there are people here. The 9-3 is mainly for the open house.

Froggy 107.1 will be here from Noon-2 and you can listen to it here ->http://www.froggy107.com/index.php.

Steve

Lmao

Funny, I haven't had a bit of problems with mine. 150k and still running strong!!! Knock on wood... <--- "taps on head." hehehehehe

I loveeee my dodge brutha!!!

:cheers: eh?

Back