Northeast GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we had a great time...... Met lots of people had a huge crowd of both AS members and people that stopped in for the open house........ I just really want to thank all that attended and a special thanks to Dude for bringing some squared sticks for our AS visitors to have fun with.

PS, Steve and Dude have pics and vids that will be up soon

Thanks Again
Scott

These are the pictures taken by Dude (Ciscoguy01)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's the Results.............

0-55cc -- 0-70cc-- 0-100cc (6x6)

Troutfisher 3.53-- 4.20 -- 2.72

Boogieman142 7.19 -- 5.03 -- 3.09

Don 3.51 -- x -- x

SteveD x -- 3.59 -- 2.90

Redneckwoodsman 8.00 -- 4.15 -- x

Ciscoguy01 x -- 6.96 -- 2.94

Jon E x -- 7.19 -- 2.94

Lawrence x -- 9.58 -- 3.90

Dan x -- 5.53 -- 4.25

Larry x -- 14.28 -- x

Steve x -- 7.53 -- x

(10x12) 0-100cc --- Hotsaw ---

Troutfisher 9.09 -- 3.87 --

Boogieman142 9.94 -- 7.09 --

Don x -- 5.09 --

SteveD 8.47 -- x --

Redneckwoodsman 9.66 -- 8.25 --

Ciscoguy01 x -- x --

Jon E 9.27 -- x --

Dan 16.25 -- x --

Larry x -- x --

Hotsaw 6x6

Troutfisher 2.28

Boogieman142 2.66

Redneckwoodsman 2.29

Don 2.03

Axe Throw

Boogieman142 ---7

Troutfisher---14

Don --- 6

Redneckwoodsman ---13

Ciscoguy01 --- 6

Larry --- 13

JonE --- 8

Last edited:
I had a great time! Sure changed things up for me, that was the smallest (6x6 pine) and biggest (10x12 basswood) I have raced in. Up till today it's been all 8x8's and 10x10's.

I would like to thank Scott and every one I met today for the hospitality and the good time. It was worth the trip. The people at The Cutting Edge seem to be real good folks so if you need something give them a shout. maybe I talked the first-timer into setting up a target.:clap::clap: Thanks again everyone.:clap::clap:

Cheers

What a GREAT day bros!!! It was so good to meet all of ya'll. What a great turnout eh? I can't wait till I see you guys again... There's many chips to be cut and axes to be flung. Hopefully we can get something together before July. Even if it's just a small little shindig. Maybe at neck's or something. His neighbors would love it, lmao... Working on getting the vids up now. Will let ya know with a link when I do. Thanks again Scotty and Steve for getting this all together. Hope to see ya's again soon eh?

:cheers: eh?

My wife is going to hate me being gone all summer to these, lmao...

Last edited:
I would like to add that were all over the block times. The 6x6 was like cutting a 2x4 . That stuff was small then again the big stuff was huge. Thanks to ciscoguy01 for bringing the wood.

Last edited:
166's

So did Leeha come with his huge collection of 166's?

Bill

I didn't see any Leeha there. Scotty and Steve have a few 166's. I got a couple vids of the 166 runnin, 1 other dude and myself both cut out with it on a set. I think Don ran it also, lemme find it. That's a BIGGGGG saw dude... hehehehehe

:cheers:

hmph!

I would like to add that were all over the block times. The 6x6 was like cutting a 2x4 . That stuff was small then again the big stuff was huge. Thanks to ciscoguy01 for bringing the wood.

Big is good dude, lol... I'da brought 8x8's, that's what I wanted. My cousin was so busy the past couple weeks he didn't really have any time to get any cut. Was nice of him to donate the stuff I brought down for sure. I got 13mpg on the way down, prolly 5 or 600lbs of those squares in the Dodge at least... A quick thanks to my old cousin Vic for hooking us up and letting me dig through his wood yard, lol...

:clap:

I'da brought 8x8's, that's what I wanted.

I like 8x8's or 10x10's. A good modified chainsaw is just as good or better than a Bikesaw in that size wood. The Bikesaw's have lots of power, but they're big and heavy. The modified chainsaw is light.....fast to the wood and fast switches. That size wood kind of levels the playing field a bit.

Latest posts

Back