Northeast GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also leaving at 6:00 am. bringing my three firewood saws.all of them are dogs. sorry, I mean huskys. 372 359 136 as I dont know what size classes there is going to be and I wont be able to run home and get something.:greenchainsaw:

no it probably wont be over at 3 we just had to put hours on it for the factory reps.... JJ only wants a couple hours lol, but im sure the other reps will stay the advertised duration... Im sure there will be action till dark atleast...

And STOP THE RAIN DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Would you have a 79cc jug & piston in stock for my PS6400 project? That might make my decision of whether to drive 3.5 hours each way a little easier!

Before I get too carried away getting some saws ready tonight, are there going to be a lot of stock, or mostly stock saws there tomorrow, or is it mostly going to be race saws?

I'd like to know that too! WHAT ARE THE CLASSES??? If there's 50cc class I'll bring my 346, if not I'll leave it at home. Same for my 372, 2100, 254, 359, What should I bring? I want to bring a saw for each class, and I don't want to bring saws I don't need.

I'd like to know that too! WHAT ARE THE CLASSES??? If there's 50cc class I'll bring my 346, if not I'll leave it at home. Same for my 372, 2100, 254, 359, What should I bring? I want to bring a saw for each class, and I don't want to bring saws I don't need.

Yeah, that would be a good idea. What do you think about classes Scott? (As if you need something else to figure out right now. lol)

well, I'm loading up the car now.........anybody else getting ready? Should be a good time! Weather looks OK, it says showers in the late afternoon. Boogieman142 is here, grinding up a chain for tommorow. I don't see much activity on this thread.........the night before the GTG...........what's up?

Last edited:
Be nice to meet some of you guys, I'm gonna bring my saws but I will probably spend more time just watching you guys with the big saws burn some fuel. I'd love to get a chance to run a BIG saw (something bigger than the 066 I used to have) just for fun.

I'm also looking forward to some of the demos of new equipment - firewood processing and log splitters specifically.

I am coming up with Spike60 later in the day. I am bringing my 066 and my headphones something tells me it's going to be noisy.

Things are looking 50/50 for me right now. Seems the place just HAD to get busy on the eve of the GTG. Had to do some P&D tonight and I have a couple or three Exmarks I have to set up tomorrow morning. (Not complaining about that.) Will have to see what else transpires in the AM. Like I said a while ago, a Saturday in May................

Things are looking 50/50 for me right now. Seems the place just HAD to get busy on the eve of the GTG. Had to do some P&D tonight and I have a couple or three Exmarks I have to set up tomorrow morning. (Not complaining about that.) Will have to see what else transpires in the AM. Like I said a while ago, a Saturday in May................

Sorry spike if I jumped the gun on you there. I am half asleep sometimes when I get home from work. Talk to you in the morning.

tomorrow
lets see if my 2 and 3 yr old stop puking all over the place and i will do my best to show...its not looking great for me....damn it i was going to bring my Wild thing with a 32" bar lol

As you all know by now I did not make it. I am just too shot after a long week at work and figuring I wouldn't be missed with the artillery that was posted to show up. My loss, sorry.

We all had a blast. They had a bunch of dolmars for us to try out, all I have to say on them is that it is a good thing you can hear them cause you can't feel them. They have extremely low vibes. We setup an ax target and got beat by a first-timer with a $20 ax. We never had a chance to chop tho. There are videos of it somewhere. I liked that timberwolf had product demos as I have more ideas for my splitter, they had a firewood processor there that they demoed. We had plenty of saws to run so it all worked out. Not to sound like an @$$ but if you missed it it's your loss. It's nice to put a face with the username and Meet some more crazy people like myself.

Latest posts

Back