Now sporting a 3 saw plan!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wsg

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, I had been considering a larger saw than my 372 for some trees I am able to cut. I was pricing a new 390 and thinking that was the size I wanted.. but a member here helped me out with a good used one.

Since I saved some $$ I rationalized that a smaller saw would complement the other two, sooo heres what I have now!

Husqvarna 346xp 372xp 390xp !!!

When I figure out the new picture thing I will have them up!

The 346xp, and 372xp are must-have saws for me. I own a 395xp (another must own) but I'm not familiar with the 390...but I'm gonna give it a peek now :) Snelling was mentioning it to me the other day....he's also guilty of my new 346 addiction :)

Wow!

Boy howdy, that sure is a nice lineup. Now that you got all your bases covered you can start buying saws for FUN! Rep sent for making the jump to a multi-saw lineup.

Enjoy,

Olyeller

188254d1308883550-dsc_1740_021-jpg

Nice i like the way they follow each so they dont get lost,the smallest one is in front so they can keep an eye on him and the big ones at the back incase there is a fight.:msp_smile:

Very Sweet saw line-up! There is very little you will come across that those babies can't handle with ease. Would love a 390xp myself, but just can't justify the scratch! Congrats.

Tim

That's a great 3 saw plan.

It won't end there though.:msp_biggrin: I'm shopping for a 60cc saw........after having my 3 saw plan.:heart:

Very nice lineup of saws you have.

-Mitch

Nice start to your 'plan!'

My math got all f***ed up when I got my 4th Mac, but that issue has been cured when I jettisoned off the the freckle-faced red-headed child ...

So I have now decided to start the second chapter of the '3 saw plan' ... after my next three saws, I can start chapter 3 ... LMAO!

Latest posts

Back