O.K. Husky and Dolmar, beat these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they put any pictures of the products in the calender this year???:jawdrop: OK, I will keep looking until I see one. :greenchainsaw:

nice, but...

some of them look great, but a few just look odd. Overposed and over airbrushed. I still prefer the one girl on the Dolmar calendar. Haven't seen anything from Husky....

Stihl 2008, I would go for Ms. July 1st.

Dolmar 2008 gives you one fine choice for the masses, just like the 7900 eh!

So where is the Husky 2008 Cal?

Copyof2008dolmar.jpg

Thanks for the calendar pdf roland. I'd have to agree with some of the others and think Ms. Dolmar is the nicest. I can't wait till dolmar gets big enough to afford a picture for each month ;) j/k.

Thanks for the calendar pdf roland. I'd have to agree with some of the others and think Ms. Dolmar is the nicest. I can't wait till dolmar gets big enough to afford a picture for each month ;) j/k.

You heathens forget that Stihl is global; they have to satisfy all cultures' taste. Look behind the lady and tell me which country/region each misses represents... My chica tiger is from Mexico...:greenchainsaw:

+1 I'm with ya on that one lake.... and my 2nd. choice would be July(WOW)
both would probably kill me but what a WAY TO GO....:greenchainsaw:

Eric,

Why did it take you 5 1/2 hours to post a reply? Oh, I see! That's 27 minutes a month, eh?

Joat

Stihl 2008, I would go for Ms. July 1st.

Dolmar 2008 gives you one fine choice for the masses, just like the 7900 eh!

So where is the Husky 2008 Cal?

Copyof2008dolmar.jpg

I don't know where Dolmar does their research, but that looks like "High Maintenance" to me, and for OPE, that's not a good association :greenchainsaw:

Back