O.K. Husky and Dolmar, beat these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know where Dolmar does their research, but that looks like "High Maintenance" to me, and for OPE, that's not a good association :greenchainsaw:

Speaking of maintenance...wonder what kinda air filter she has? fleece or the fleece-less?

Picture this, I am opening a email from Tom and the wife was 3 feet behind me facing toward the screen and I thought it was going to be a ugly snow woman.:jawdrop:
That got me one smack on the back of the head and a laugh to boot.

That poor snow woman did look like a chill was headed her way.:hmm3grin2orange: :clap: :hmm3grin2orange: :bowdown:

Picture this, I am opening a email from Tom and the wife was 3 feet behind me facing toward the screen and I thought it was going to be a ugly snow woman.:jawdrop:
That got me one smack on the back of the head and a laugh to boot.

That poor snow woman did look like a chill was headed her way.:hmm3grin2orange: :clap: :hmm3grin2orange: :bowdown:

One mans good timing is another mans nitemare,LOLOL

That all seems like a distant memory now... Welcome back!

Talking about p*rn, is that Gypo guy stihl eating you out of house and home? ;)

Nope!.....He's back in BC, headed for the Yukon with his new purchase. I sold him my 128 Mobile Diminsion sawmill.

DSC_0507.jpg

Sure looks like "THE CHAMP" to me.. but.. could be a fake. :monkey:

Hey, I know... Husky is trying to copy his success!:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back