Oh man I found him!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But

RaisedByWolves said:
Cool, no actual bar/chain.

Just a purple Neon bow bar.

Then it would be totally useless.

Man oh man, couldn't you just see the log glowing with the purple neon lights? Just like it's floating on a cloud of light. I wonder if he's going to put one of those chrome tipped exhausts on it too like the kids do. Because it looks so fast, it'll have to be... :laugh:

What????? No hydraulics to raise and lower the filter cover!!!!

Man, I would just love to take that saw for a ride in the back of the pick up
and purdy it up some!

Okay...I see alcohol was involved in this thread last night...:givebeer:

Maybe it's us that's missing the whole thing here, guys...maybe this guy's stumbled onto the next big thing in marketing...

That's right...the Gangsta Market!! Just think of it:

"Stihl...for the real "urban" forester!" You got trees dissin' you? Flash 'em your Stihl!"

Plus it gives new meaning to the term "Stihl-Ho."

I'm done now.

Hey guys, quit laughing! I've already chopped up all of my saw's filter covers, painted them with spray paint, polished my log claws, and stenciled STHIL on my bars over the factory Stihl paint. I haven't run them yet, but I'm expecting my 361 to outcut my 460 and maybe 660, and attribute it to the two stage exhaust and pearl paint job.

Oh, I forgot, I also wrapped my handlebar in tennis raquet tape. It's better than the 441 A/V!

You clowns are all clueless!!!:buttkick:

:ices_rofl:

Last edited:
Gotta make an Orange County Chopper version with one of those Iron Crosses on the bar... that would be oh so... Uhm.... Stupid. Would fit right in with that one.

Ian

Ummmm

fishhuntcutwood said:
Hey guys, quit laughing! I've already chopped up all of my saw's filter covers, painted them with spray paint, polished my log claws, and stenciled STHIL on my bars over the factory Stihl paint. I haven't run them yet, but I'm expecting my 361 to outcut my 460 and maybe 660, and attribute it to the two stage exhaust and pearl paint job.

Oh, I forgot, I also wrapped my handlebar in tennis raquet tape. It's better than the 441 A/V!

You clowns are all clueless!!!:buttkick:

:ices_rofl:

You forgot the angel hair on the top of the saw like in cheech and chongs car dash..., lmfao

I don't see what the big deal is. Anyone who has more than 10 saws and only cuts a few times a year doesn't have much room to talk about someone polishing up their saw, I think. :popcorn: :laugh:

ciscoguy01 said:
Man oh man, couldn't you just see the log glowing with the purple neon lights? Just like it's floating on a cloud of light. I wonder if he's going to put one of those chrome tipped exhausts on it too like the kids do. Because it looks so fast, it'll have to be... :laugh:
LOL, maybe a nice flame job too!!!:laugh: (I hear the chains stay sharper that way)

:cheers:

wood_newbie said:
Okay...I see alcohol was involved in this thread last night...:givebeer:

Maybe it's us that's missing the whole thing here, guys...maybe this guy's stumbled onto the next big thing in marketing...

That's right...the Gangsta Market!! Just think of it:

"Stihl...for the real "urban" forester!" You got trees dissin' you? Flash 'em your Stihl!"

Plus it gives new meaning to the term "Stihl-Ho."

I'm done now.
Oh good, LOLOL! How 'bout 'bling bling fer yer WildThing'? We could start a whole new market here, custom accessories for POS saws:givebeer:

My hair hurts.:cry: ]

:greenchainsaw: this would make me feel better

:cheers:

did anybody see this one?? Not sure how sad i should be that i didn't bid this one up

0933_1.JPG

made it up to $260 plus in the last few. compression release plugged. coil moved.. fins removed.. that exhaust put on... body welded. i notice it didn't raise much of an eye here.

Latest posts

Back