Ohio GTG 4-25-09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crabtree is gonna be good, but the browns don't need to waste the number 5 pick on him to replace edwards. What kind of logic is it to trade a guy we drafted at 5 a few years ago for a late first and some other picks and then draft his replace at 5 this year? The value of the trade just isn't there.

Curry or Orakpo at 5. Trading it would be ideal.

Damnit!

I'm in Southern Ohio this week on vacation... This is the first that I have heard of a GTG. I should have gone to the GTG last fall, but I had plans. ;(

Oh well, maybe there will be a NW Ohio GTG sometime.

Yo Brad, how are you gonna miss the chance to run a hot saw with a pipe?

You know I'd love to be there. I'm just not willing to invite any more trouble. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me. I just think it'd be best if I didn't go. Maybe next time. I've just heard reports that there still troubled waters, so to speak. Besides, I'd need to grind about 10 square GTG chains up tonight:) Also, I've got a guy driving in from IL for me to work on his saws in the morning.

BTW, what piped saw is this.

I'd love to see how my new 372 and 346 stack up.

I hear ya Brad, I am just trying to egg you in anyways.:)

The piped saw is a Wojo owned Mac pm100. Aclarke built it. Looks sweet. It was built for newbies to give it a try.

There will be a square grinder on site. lol It will be my first time trying square.:clap:

I will snap some pics for ya over the weekend. I just plan on doing some cutting more than racing.......

I hear ya Brad, I am just trying to egg you in anyways.:)

The piped saw is a Wojo owned Mac pm100. Aclarke built it. Looks sweet. It was built for newbies to give it a try.

There will be a square grinder on site. lol It will be my first time trying square.:clap:

I will snap some pics for ya over the weekend. I just plan on doing some cutting more than racing.......

No doubt, Adam builds a fine saw! Got a pic of the PM100?

Latest posts

Back