Ohio GTG Jan 3rd

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run my saw with a 460 and if you were blind folded the only way you would know the saw is the 441 is smoother the 460 did not out cut the 441 or if
it did it was so slight you couldnt tell .Thats why i wanted a timed cut at
the gtg.i am going to try the bb kit but i need a timed cut to compare with
after im done.

Hey Jake, did you ever get run a 7900?? sorry you never got to run mine, i had a 4 hour drive and the Colts played at 8:00, I wish I would have stayed now.:cheers:

Frank, I wish you would have stayed to race. Copsey's 7900 whooped up on me. I would have liked to see what yours could do. Can't believe the Colts were more important than a GTG! LOlOlll

Frank, I wish you would have stayed to race. Copsey's 7900 whooped up on me. I would have liked to see what yours could do. Can't believe the Colts were more important than a GTG! LOlOlll

Yeah I know, my priorities are wacked!!! My one buddy was in a hurry to get back home. I promise that won't happen again, I have a new found interest thanks to you. I will have to mill some cants and practice, not to mention how to sharpen a fast chain. I'm sure it won't end with that though. I'll be back for another one, that is for sure.

Latest posts

Back