Oil pump upgrade - part 3 - button it up...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy,

Will the same HO pump parts work in a 650 or are the parts/part numbers different??
Thanks!

Ya know, I didn't notice the date of the last post. However I thought it was still a legitimate question that might help me and anyone else who might be wondering the same thing after reading through those three threads. I'm sorry I brought it up.

Ya know, I didn't notice the date of the last post. However I thought it was still a legitimate question that might help me and anyone else who might be wondering the same thing after reading through those three threads. I'm sorry I brought it up.

Definitely DON'T be sorry. It's a lot better than starting a new thread! I had just finished reading the three threads two days ago. I'm going to upgrade my 660's, w/ the oiler's maxed out and the 28" bar they barely wet the chain guard on my Mark III. So when I get my 32" bar they put out enough, and if I tried my 42" bar just for cutting (w/o an auxillary oiler) it'll definitely be dry.

attachment.php

Oh, and the full oiler for a 660 is now $75 to $90 from a Stihl dealer.

Last edited:
Back