Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Kenneth :) poopy ice storm :( , alot of power out in pittsburg, no church tomorrow (no power tree down) city cleaning up the tree when the power lines fixed :)
Chad got some wood from me earlyer, brought my ported craftsman 3.7 and clutch fer broken mac, and sprocket for lombard

Yes there is some Ice.:eek::eek:

I have snow and more snow, if it keeps this up we may get that 6 to 8 inchs they have been predicting.

What's the weather like in SW Mo. I drove to Monett yesterday afternoon and picked up my Aunt and turned right around and drove back to STL because of talk of weather coming. Did it happen or is it still clear? It's just started snowing here 30 miles west of STL.

I've been talking with the landowner where Charity Cut III is going to be at. In the conversation I brought up the fact that the guys that are coming to it collect chainsaws to some degree. He is fixated on that and fascinated by it. Been asking all kinds of questions. He belongs to some forestry organizations and his land Is some kind of tree farm. He is trying to get representatives of these organizations to come and see us and our saws. He is very interested in our antique saws.

Just wondered. I was going to spend the night in Monett but decide I didn't want to get iced in. Guess I could have stayed and had dinner in Monett like I planned but dinner in Rolla at Matt's Steak House is to be recommended.

I'm close to Clinton, about halfway between I44 & I70. Yesterday was rain/ice. 1/2" of ice on the deck. Early this am we had just enough sleet/snow to give us traction on the ice. :clap: Looks like that's it for today. Temperature to stay in the mid to upper 20's during the day then down to 7 during the night. It's a good day to work in the shop.

Very quiet in here today.
I'm busy painting my daughters Christmas present watching the dukes of hazard and shoving wood in the shop stove!
ahu5ajuq.jpg

Latest posts

Back