Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Thomas!

Good morning Mike. Getting ready to head to Gulf Shores for vacation today. I am looking forward to it. We got a puppy a couple of weeks ago. She woke me up to go pee about 3am and I couldn't go back to sleep with the trip on my mind.

Have you been up all night? Last post at 12, then at 4...

Morning john, and as am I stoked for this Thomas,
zega2e3y.jpg

Taking my 1925 3hp M ihc engine 2 burrmills and a 1945 horse and a half ihc lb engine on a tractor to play with!

1945 lb on tractor
2y2umuby.jpg

1925 type M kerosene
u8e9ume4.jpg

Morning all, on my first cup and waiting for the caffeine to kick in. Going to be a hot one here today, if I do anything today it will have to be this morning. I need to make a parts run and pickup some stihl parts that ordered last week. It's about a 20 mile run out there, so I try and combine several errands on the way there.

Morning all, on my first cup and waiting for the caffeine to kick in. Going to be a hot one here today, if I do anything today it will have to be this morning. I need to make a parts run and pickup some stihl parts that ordered last week. It's about a 20 mile run out there, so I try and combine several errands on the way there.

If you stop by 'Huricane Hill' you better be early as the residents are going to 'geezer daycare' for the hot afternoon.

Fishin' with the BIL yesterday was wonderful. Even cought a fish (one)! and slight sunburn.

Got this on my bench now. All the fuel and oil lines are completely rotted out, but it pops and runs with a squirt of fuel into the carb. Cylinder looks decent too. Not sure if its worth the trouble, but worth it to get working on something besides 026s I guess.

Pretty cute little thing. It has some type of Power Sharp deal on it too, but the grinding stone is completely worn off. I thought that was a new gimmick, but apparently not.........

Nope ive seen dozens of old craftsman saws that had that feature and some of them even had the funky special original chain too. Oh I found a good wt with both needles and a wt that came off of an 011 I think. I have them with me but I'm not sure exactly what time but I'll be running through kc tomorrow night sometime.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Got this on my bench now. All the fuel and oil lines are completely rotted out, but it pops and runs with a squirt of fuel into the carb. Cylinder looks decent too. Not sure if its worth the trouble, but worth it to get working on something besides 026s I guess.

Pretty cute little thing. It has some type of Power Sharp deal on it too, but the grinding stone is completely worn off. I thought that was a new gimmick, but apparently not.........

I've been working on a duplicate of that off and on for the past month. The only way to replace the automatic oiler impulse line is a complete tare down of the engine. You have to have a new crankcase gasket. (Available on evilbay)

If you value your time at $00.25/hr. you might make five bux. I'm saving mine for my permanent collection. Still need to put a carb. kit in it.

P.M. your email addy and I can send the Poulan shop manual for the little tyke and several others.

Mo.Jim: The .325 x 9 rim is yours as I won't be using it. The Total bar is too narrow in the tail.

Nope ive seen dozens of old craftsman saws that had that feature and some of them even had the funky special original chain too. Oh I found a good wt with both needles and a wt that came off of an 011 I think. I have them with me but I'm not sure exactly what time but I'll be running through kc tomorrow night sometime.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just never ran across it before. Just let me know how much you want for them. I won't be around tonight, but I will be tomorrow if that's when your swinging through. Just give me a ring when you know. I probably won't be on here much today or tomorrow.

I've been working on a duplicate of that off and on for the past month. The only way to replace the automatic oiler impulse line is a complete tare down of the engine. You have to have a new crankcase gasket. (Available on evilbay)

If you value your time at $00.25/hr. you might make five bux. I'm saving mine for my permanent collection. Still need to put a carb. kit in it.

P.M. your email addy and I can send the Poulan shop manual for the little tyke and several others.

Mo.Jim: The .325 x 9 rim is yours as I won't be using it. The Total bar is too narrow in the tail.

Yeah, I followed the crumbs of line last night and saw the one line looks to be going into the crankcase? I'll shoot you a PM.

Latest posts

Back