Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning All! Plenty to do today. its always interesting how a child's personal interest overrides their normal "I can sleep til noon" pattern. LOL! Tarin and I went and set a few lines before dark last night and she already had my coffee made when she woke me up a few minutes ago! Got a big agenda today though, so I hope the rain can hold off for a bit. Be safe out their boys!!!

Morning All! Plenty to do today. its always interesting how a child's personal interest overrides their normal "I can sleep til noon" pattern. LOL! Tarin and I went and set a few lines before dark last night and she already had my coffee made when she woke me up a few minutes ago! Got a big agenda today though, so I hope the rain can hold off for a bit. Be safe out their boys!!!

Yessir, I can always tell when the kids are excited to go somewhere - they wake me up by bringing fresh brewed coffee. That's hard to beat in my book. Enjoy!

That's what I thought. I was hoping for a bit more with the 5 chains. Those are twenty bucks apiece. I'd rather sell it to someone who knows someone I know, rather than deal with the uncertainty of a stranger. Anyone know someone partial to 361s?
I'll get some pics up soon. Always like pics of saws.
Jeremy "Wigglesworth" may be interested in one that clean.. Not sure.. But I know he's a fan of that model..
I'd buy it just to hold onto if I just had a little more in the "CAD" envelope...

Sure is! But the fish didn't mind. Of coarse my daughter caught most of them. she outfishes me all the time. She must of had a dang good teacher lol!
byju6e7y.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

On another note. I heard from Ed earlier. Since starting Hearts to Hearth in 2009, we have hit the 900 pick up loads mark as of today. Still pulling firewood from the last Charity Cut site by Nixa. Thanks to you guys.

Latest posts

Back