Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot fewer saws to work on. Last Saturday night, a large load of my tools, including saws, were carried out. (It may have been handled by a 20 foot trailer belonging to the city, and they got so much they ditched the cities' lawnmowers to get more goodies. :(

One more nail in the coffin....................
So sorry Dan

I have a lot fewer saws to work on. Last Saturday night, a large load of my tools, including saws, were carried out. (It may have been handled by a 20 foot trailer belonging to the city, and they got so much they ditched the cities' lawnmowers to get more goodies. :(

Sorry to hear that Dan. I hope they find them quickly...........or that they get caught red handed next time by the wrong person.

Rat bastards. [emoji35] sorry to hear. Glad you're talking it so well, though... You can always use one of my saws, my friend.

To whom it may concern:

On August 29, 2015 my shop was burglarized, and over $ 75,000 worth of tools and equipment was taken. The building was entered via force, and in an area that did not indicate that the perpetrators were knowledgeable of the shop's layout. I do not believe they have worked there before. This comes at a crucial time in redigun.com's time, when everything is on the line.

Within the subsequent police investigation, I was arrested on the spot for an outstanding warrant for “failure to pay child support.”

I spent 5 horrible days in the Benton County Jail. I was very fortunate to get a trial in that amount of time. In the first 3 ½ days I was very angry, blaming my ex-wife for putting me there. I then came to a sense of peace. This is all the while when my shop was left open with a lot more 'stuff' in there that could be carried out.

Due to the fact that it was such a great amount of child support that I owed, I was investigated. It turns out that I was paying the child support incorrectly, according to the county office and computer. I had called the state office, and was told I could pre-pay the amounts. This was incorrect. I was also paying by the month, but it was entered into the computer as a weekly amount due. ( This in effect held me to 75 % of my payments being missed, according to the computer.) To be honest, when my business really was in trouble I missed a few payments. It appears to be like 4 or 5 payments.

To the average investigator, it appeared that I had missed 80 % of my payments. According to the prosecutor, the computer does not recognize over payments, even though it disperses them. (When they are due)

When my ex-wife applied for some insurance, she put her child support down as a source of income, which is legitimate. This agency investigated. Their findings appears to have triggered the arrest warrant. Not paying 80% of one's payments, is akin to not paying any, and this is what the rumor was that was circulated around town.

I was investigated and found to 'not be innocent' ( I was not 100% paid, maybe 80 – 90 % paid), but nowhere in the category that it appeared, (80 % NOT PAID) and not an amount that would trigger an arrest. I was immediately released. (OK, 6 hours later, LOL)

Once again, this was a tremendous learning experience. I am so thankful to have had it, NOW THAT I AM OUT and it is over!

I am at the most peace I have ever been in now. This is regardless that my financial issues are no better, and may even be worse. I am at peace with all mankind! :)

I am so thankful to Jesus that my wife and family remained faithful and optimistic, and survived this ordeal. For once in my life I am not ashamed of being arrested, or being in the public spotlight.

Tarry on Friends!

To whom it may concern:

On August 29, 2015 my shop was burglarized, and over $ 75,000 worth of tools and equipment was taken. The building was entered via force, and in an area that did not indicate that the perpetrators were knowledgeable of the shop's layout. I do not believe they have worked there before. This comes at a crucial time in redigun.com's time, when everything is on the line.

Within the subsequent police investigation, I was arrested on the spot for an outstanding warrant for “failure to pay child support.”

I spent 5 horrible days in the Benton County Jail. I was very fortunate to get a trial in that amount of time. In the first 3 ½ days I was very angry, blaming my ex-wife for putting me there. I then came to a sense of peace. This is all the while when my shop was left open with a lot more 'stuff' in there that could be carried out.

Due to the fact that it was such a great amount of child support that I owed, I was investigated. It turns out that I was paying the child support incorrectly, according to the county office and computer. I had called the state office, and was told I could pre-pay the amounts. This was incorrect. I was also paying by the month, but it was entered into the computer as a weekly amount due. ( This in effect held me to 75 % of my payments being missed, according to the computer.) To be honest, when my business really was in trouble I missed a few payments. It appears to be like 4 or 5 payments.

To the average investigator, it appeared that I had missed 80 % of my payments. According to the prosecutor, the computer does not recognize over payments, even though it disperses them. (When they are due)

When my ex-wife applied for some insurance, she put her child support down as a source of income, which is legitimate. This agency investigated. Their findings appears to have triggered the arrest warrant. Not paying 80% of one's payments, is akin to not paying any, and this is what the rumor was that was circulated around town.

I was investigated and found to 'not be innocent' ( I was not 100% paid, maybe 80 – 90 % paid), but nowhere in the category that it appeared, (80 % NOT PAID) and not an amount that would trigger an arrest. I was immediately released. (OK, 6 hours later, LOL)

Once again, this was a tremendous learning experience. I am so thankful to have had it, NOW THAT I AM OUT and it is over!

I am at the most peace I have ever been in now. This is regardless that my financial issues are no better, and may even be worse. I am at peace with all mankind! :)

I am so thankful to Jesus that my wife and family remained faithful and optimistic, and survived this ordeal. For once in my life I am not ashamed of being arrested, or being in the public spotlight.

Tarry on Friends!

That is crazy Dan. Keep letting your light shine. If you need anything let us know. I know you won't (let us know if there is anything we can do) but I need to say it anyway.

Jesus HAS a plan for me............. :)

I'm a bit tired of adding to my testimony though! :)

d
Well, someone's gotta keep us thinking bout it, muh friend.[emoji56]
We're here for ya, you know how to get ahold of us folk if the need arises... Till then, we'll just go ahead and keep you in our thoughts.

Dan you always maketh me smile Brother! The testing of our faith worketh Patience. God will bless your obedience!

Carl Hows the little guy doing today? Many more prayers being sent for everyone involved in your situatuion there.

Just dropped off a carved oak slab chair to a local cancer victims ministry for their fundraiser. I was talking to the lady about their clients and if any of them needed firewood!!! Charity cut anyone? Trying to set up something for us here in SEK. We will be doing some logging starting next month and I already have one landowner onboard for us using all the tops to donate for charity firewood. So get those chains sharp boys I may need some help!!

0317821d5c5446d1df92a0fdeaddbc5a.jpg

Oak slab tiger paw chair!

Dan you always maketh me smile Brother! The testing of our faith worketh Patience. God will bless your obedience!

Carl Hows the little guy doing today? Many more prayers being sent for everyone involved in your situatuion there.

Just dropped off a carved oak slab chair to a local cancer victims ministry for their fundraiser. I was talking to the lady about their clients and if any of them needed firewood!!! Charity cut anyone? Trying to set up something for us here in SEK. We will be doing some logging starting next month and I already have one landowner onboard for us using all the tops to donate for charity firewood. So get those chains sharp boys I may need some help!!
You know I'm in........ I'll call you later

Latest posts

Back