Old and used 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is in decent shape and starts/runs its worth the $125. If its all there but just wont start offer him $75, if it's beat to crap and won't start offer him $40.

Well heck, you just live in Hamilton, you're only 10 miles from me! If you pick it up and it needs some TLC let me have a look at it.

Well heck, you just live in Hamilton, you're only 10 miles from me! If you pick it up and it needs some TLC let me have a look at it.

I just talked to him and I was a day to late. I was out of town yesterday and he needed the money NOW and he already sold it.

BigGenius...if your looking for an 026 the dealer here in Big Rapids has a very clean 026 Pro for 225. The trading post has a couple as well.

I just talked to him and I was a day to late. I was out of town yesterday and he needed the money NOW and he already sold it.

Bummer. Check by Westenbroeks and see if they got anything used in on trade, they move a lot of saws and probably got sunthin.

Latest posts

Back