On eBay ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Saw the following on eBay;

7a_1_b.JPG

Matterhorn 10" WP insulated Chainsaw Boot, Size 8.5M

See URL;
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-380-Matterhorn-10-WP-insulated-chainsaw-boot-8-5M_W0QQitemZ7739424622

These boots are EXCELLENT, Yes I do Use them.

Regards

Joseph

I consider chainsaw footwear to be an appropriate item for PPE discussion on this site. There are a lot of choices out there and it is helpful for me to hear others comments who have used a specific PPE item. I thought he was plugging the product, not eBay per se'. :D

West Texas said:
I consider chainsaw footwear to be an appropriate item for PPE discussion on this site. There are a lot of choices out there and it is helpful for me to hear others comments who have used a specific PPE item. I thought he was plugging the product, not eBay per se'. :D

I have no interest in this item on eBay or in the sale of Matterhorn Boots.

Yes, I do Use Matterhorn Chainsaw Boot, that I purchased on-line for more than what they are on sale on eBay. I am a "HAPPY END USER" of these boots. These Boots are WORTH there cost.

Now if these where my size{my boot size is 12 EEE] I would NOT be posting this lead. I would be purchasing them.

Just passing a lead for some user on this form who my like them.

Is This a Problem?

Regards

Joseph

Last edited:
Joseph,

Where is a good place to buy Matterhorns? Anyone on-line that you`ve had success with?

Russ

jokers said:
Joseph,

Where is a good place to buy Matterhorns? Anyone on-line that you`ve had success with?

Russ

Would You like me to post public or send it to You privately?

I ask as some User, do not like Public post.

Regards

Joseph

Thankyou for posting this. I have been looking for the name of these boots for a while. I am very interested in them only wish the ones on Ebay were a size 11. LOL. Anyway now I can track them down. Thx Joseph.

I would also be interested in what everyone else wears as footwear in respect of what they do and the benefits they get from that footwear. I think that would be an interesting and educational thread.

Arnie

I apologize, I thought you were selling some boots.

I used to wear that size when I was in 1st grade.

Sorry again.

Would You like me to post public or send it to You privately?

I ask as some User, do not like Public post.

Regards

Joseph

PM me with that info too, I found this thread while searching for recommendations on chainsaw boots. Also, can you comment on sizes compared to other mfg's, like redwing.
Thanks

Back