Online Husky Parts Source

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought that I had started a thread on those last year but can't seem to find it.

What is the best online source for husky parts? I have used Jack's Small Engines for years but my last couple of orders have taken several weeks. I have a $350 order to place and would rather not have to wait a month to get it.

For Husky: Partstree.com has the best fiche's / IPLs. Jackssmallengines.com is on average 10% lower part cost but shipping is more and they charge tax for CA. On a $180 order, Jacks was $6 more but they also have Husky XP 2 stroke oil so I went with them.

I've bought from Jack's several times in the past. To get the best pricing you need to search for the part number and add to cart from the Redmax listing. Weird I know, they assured me they are the same parts, and they have been in past orders. Just takes a few days longer for them to get odds n ends from Redmax vs Husky, I do not know why though.

If anyone has any better suggestions I'm all ears...

Seems like most of the parts for the older husky saws are discontinued? Not much for the 480/285/2100/2101/298 saws. I been buying from huztl and hls till I can get to my local dealer hoping he has left over new parts.

I recently placed a semi-large order on partstree $100 worth of small parts. I placed the order on Monday and I had it by Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onetime parttree took 8 months to ship my parts I had other work to do inbetween. They said sorry. Be aware there not on the ball.

I've used these guys a few times. Their prices are good and ship times to Canada are good to. And the shipping charges are quite reasonable. It helps if you already know your part number, and they have a large inventory it seems. I like to buy from my local dealer as much as possible, but I have waited 2 months to get parts from him, and sometimes I just don't want to wait. Sadly it's faster and sometimes cheaper to just order from the U.S.

https://www.firedog.com/

I've used these guys a few times. Their prices are good and ship times to Canada are good to. And the shipping charges are quite reasonable. It helps if you already know your part number, and they have a large inventory it seems. I like to buy from my local dealer as much as possible, but I have waited 2 months to get parts from him, and sometimes I just don't want to wait. Sadly it's faster and sometimes cheaper to just order from the U.S.

https://www.firedog.com/
Holy crap... their prices are even less than Jack's, and parts are either in stock or quoting 2-3 days before shipping. Going to try and cancel my order tomorrow and give them a shot. Says they are part of Partzilla and boats.net -- I have ordered from both of them before.

They don't have a few parts, like a spiral fuel hose (come on...) or 562xp p&c — they don't have a record of the newest part number, and the old number on their fiche says unavailable. They have about 90% of what I needed though.

Partstree is still nice to look at the fiche because they have photos of many parts.

Thanks for the lead!

Posting an update. Firedog is awesome for Husqvarna OEM parts. Thanks CJ!

Ordered 4/4, received 4/12. Not bad for having to order in 75% of the parts.

Order cost decreased from $180 at Jacks to $135. I called about the parts that were not on their site, and they manually added them to my order.

All parts were less, some were WAY less.
$40 clutch cover was $25.
Only $9 for the 372xp big dawg kit that is $20+.
https://www.baileysonline.com/husqv...et-for-372-385-390-575-576-hvp-537043701.html

Attachments

• IMG_20190412_152136.jpg
    IMG_20190412_152136.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 11
Back