Out of commission

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the ol knee be as good as ever, or will it always be weak do ya think?

Wow, this is going to be a rough couple months for you. the good lord gave you a 10 to start, if you can get an 8 in after the repair then you are doing great. Some Advice, be a gym rat for a year. the muscle tone in your calf and thigh will be gone with in 36 hours of the surgery. make sure you have some good therapist working with you, and ask questions and do what they tell you. I tore my playing baseball and i refuse to play again. I just can't afford the time off of work for a silly game, that i don't get paid to do. I can't state it enough! therapy, therapy, therapy and more therapy. If you wanted to lose some extra pounds now is the time to do it. Keep us posted on your progress, and good luck to you. you will get what you put into it!

I am not really sure passed through Wyoming on US 80 a few years back looked quite peaceful to me. Plus watching the travel channel about all parks.living life in the slow lane is for me.Do you have any ideas?:)

Unfortunatley what you likely saw on tv is not the real deal. Living here is a true blessing for me, it is not for everyone. Where you would live would likely be determined by what you like to do or are willing to do. When you drove across southern part of the state on 80, you pretty much saw the wind corridor of the state. There are not many people living there for a reason, the damm wind blows, no I mean it BLOWS. Beautiful to look at, but ya better like 30 mph wind, cuz that is a calm day!! Wyoming is a great place, but it is different than a lot of places, I pray that it never changes.

Good luck with your knees... like Baz Luhrmann said in his one hit song back in the 90s.. "Take care of your knees.. you'll miss them when they're gone."

It might be alright medical science can do amazing things. So much improvement even in the last ten years

I'm hoping they continue to make some good progress in the coming 20 years or so. My wife and I both are on ticking timers when it comes to our knees. Nothing major yet, but both my knees sound like a bowl of rice crispies when I climb steps sometimes and hers send her nastygrams once in a while too.

Ian

Getting nervous, Dr appt soon, and now some really ugly swelling going on, strange thing is , very little pain.....

Latest posts

Back