Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 360 days left until the next one.....better put in for your vacation time now!..... Looking forward to doing it all again! I had no idea there were two tree saws that were climbed for......wish I had video of torinocobra getting his............... Breakfast on the river was absolutely My Pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it!

Only 360 days left until the next one.....better put in for your vacation time now!..... Looking forward to doing it all again! I had no idea there were two tree saws that were climbed for......wish I had video of torinocobra getting his............... Breakfast on the river was absolutely My Pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it!

Breakfast On The River...it was so good that it deserves capital letters! Thanks again Shannon.

I Just Came In From.....

Putting more stuff away before the rain gets here. As usual we have more than we started with so if you are missing some things let me know. Kevin, have you tried that 020 Auger, or the 330 Poulan yet? Let me know how you like them. Nate, that old Homelite is still here. What's up with that? Terry, we never did get down on the 111s piston & cylinder set. Sheldon, did you get the manual for that little super 2? I will save it for you. Aaron, as soon as you get into that 2100s let me know. I am real interested in that piston/cylinder shape. That's about it for the free form memory stuff.......I have just been given the video done by Wayne and will send that and the pictures taken by his wife Judy to all that would like it. Just be sure that I have a current address........HEY?.....Was That Living? Or What?......Bob

Arrgh, I AM short a Homelite! Hard to keep track of THAT MANY saws, y' know? Already planning a couple builds for next time. Rackin' the old brain-pan for a way to do a GTG near here, too. I seem to be able to manage space or permission but not both. Anybody who wonders if these things are as fun as we all keep saying they are had best come and find out.

Arrgh, I AM short a Homelite! Hard to keep track of THAT MANY saws, y' know? Already planning a couple builds for next time. Rackin' the old brain-pan for a way to do a GTG near here, too. I seem to be able to manage space or permission but not both. Anybody who wonders if these things are as fun as we all keep saying they are had best come and find out.

Yup more new people need to come and join the fun there's plenty to be had. Jani and I have several great friends,gotten to run any saw imaginable learned some cool stuff like scandahoovian candles eat way to much and on and on.
By the way Nate could you post that pic of the candle burning you took

output_lNS2ly.gif

Well I just wanted to give some more thanks to everyone. I had a great time. Randy, thanks for the 075 parts. I'm close to being able to put one together. I know, I know, it's an 075, but running the dogs helps me appreciate the good ones. Let me know when you are looking for something, I'd like to return the favor. Aaron, keep me posted on your 2000, I'm real curious. Fraser, here's a reminder-bill chance, hebo. Terry, you lucky dog, I hope you enjoy that 1-92. It looked promising. We should also thank Baileys for their contributions, as well as Phils saw shop for all the alcohol---powered saws. Bob, I'll be around for that manual sometime. Thank you for the food, fuel, saws, showers, and all the hard work you and T put in to make this so outstanding. Oh the saws. I'm still losing sleep over that dolmar. So many good saws, but that dolmar. Wow. Hopefully I see you all again sooner than later. That was living!

Well I just wanted to give some more thanks to everyone. I had a great time. Randy, thanks for the 075 parts. I'm close to being able to put one together. I know, I know, it's an 075, but running the dogs helps me appreciate the good ones. Let me know when you are looking for something, I'd like to return the favor. Aaron, keep me posted on your 2000, I'm real curious. Fraser, here's a reminder-bill chance, hebo. Terry, you lucky dog, I hope you enjoy that 1-92. It looked promising. We should also thank Baileys for their contributions, as well as Phils saw shop for all the alcohol---powered saws. Bob, I'll be around for that manual sometime. Thank you for the food, fuel, saws, showers, and all the hard work you and T put in to make this so outstanding. Oh the saws. I'm still losing sleep over that dolmar. So many good saws, but that dolmar. Wow. Hopefully I see you all again sooner than later. That was living!
will do sheldon. will be talking with a couple of folks that should know the name. i'll give ya a call when i have any info.

In ALL FAIRNESS TO.....

Randy Mac..... He didn't camp in there this year. Nearby though. That was Randy's camp from 2-years ago and there is a possibility that some dastardly, naferious, campers may have sneaked into the fairgrounds to do some drinking and McCulloch poaching..........:msp_wink:........Bob

It looks like you had a lot of fun at the PNW GTG. We suffered in the 104 degree heat watching our grandson graduating from Colfax High School. Those poor kids had to sit in the hot sun for over 2 hours in their caps and gowns. The GTG would have been more fun, but we grandparents have to pay our dues.

I just wanted to let everyone within range know that this coming weekend and the next, July 27-28 and August 3-4 is the steam up in Brooks, OR at Antique Powerland. Lots of fun stuff to see that I know all of you would enjoy and appreciate. Hope to see everyone there!

Back