Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC that was a 77. Was there last year (and not running at the time). Wasn't at the GTG this year. Can't remember who owns it. Maybe Nate or Terry...

It's mine. I need to rebuild the carb; it starts on a prime. I also have a 36" hardnose bar I need to pick up a loop of chain for. I think the sprocket is 1/2", or at least I hope so, since I don't relish the thought of hunting down a loop of 9/16" all that much.

It's mine. I need to rebuild the carb; it starts on a prime. I also have a 36" hardnose bar I need to pick up a loop of chain for. I think the sprocket is 1/2", or at least I hope so, since I don't relish the thought of hunting down a loop of 9/16" all that much.

The 77 I had ran 5/8" pitch. Luckily it had a good loop.

Nate, you are covered no matter what route you go. Chain or sprocket. What guage is the bar?

2015 Pacific Northwest GTG.......June 12th to 15th and beyond as needed. Yep, here we go again! Not sure how many this will make but if you have ever wondered or thought about making one, how about this year? We do racing, carving, the old giants, big and small wood, swap meet, climbing, ax throwing, and even a little bit of eating/drinking/talking dirty. AND there is always the Famous WILDTHING racing! ......Watch this spot for more as the time gets closer.....

1. Location? I would like to attend
2. Rules for Wild Thing racing (specs, build rules etc.)

Thanks

Latest posts

Back