Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm home. It is a return to dark and stormy. Looks like we had a couple inches of rain whilst I was down south. No detours for syrup wreckage this time. Clothes are in the washer, soon I'll be in the shower, and......I have turned on the electric heat to warm up the house!

Thanks for everything. It was FUN! Benny says thanks for all the pats, goodies, and a little, just a little bit of grease.

Well I had a great time. Thank you Bob, Liz, T and Shannon for EVERYTHING! Thank you Bob and Clydeine for the excellent meat loaf, and Janimay for dinner and breakfast. And Patti for cookies and pies. I got to run plenty of great saws- a 5200, mastermind 880, slinger 880, Phil's 084, 125C, slinger 372, a few wild things and some huskys of unknown displacement. I heard several beautiful haiku, brought home some new saws, marinade, and left socks. I miss you guys already.

Well I had a great time. Thank you Bob, Liz, T and Shannon for EVERYTHING! Thank you Bob and Clydeine for the excellent meat loaf, and Janimay for dinner and breakfast. And Patti for cookies and pies. I got to run plenty of great saws- a 5200, mastermind 880, slinger 880, Phil's 084, 125C, slinger 372, a few wild things and some huskys of unknown displacement. I heard several beautiful haiku, brought home some new saws, marinade, and left socks. I miss you guys already.
Found the p/n for the vented cap and ordered it I should have put a sharp chain on so you can see how the ts 372 really cuts. I'll be glad to have that venting issue resolved as I have a 5 foot dbh cedar to take out in the near future.

Latest posts

Back