Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAM00432_zpscad56842.jpg

CAM00740_zpsdf18eaf7.jpg

just want to wish everyone a safe journey . see you all soon.

We're taking off tomorrow morning and we'll spend the night at Chiloquin. We should be at Farleys Thursday afternoon. Us old retired folks drive S-L-O-W.

Safe trip to everyone.

Visited CKelp yesterday. He burdened me with a Husky L65, a Jonsereds 49SP, a 36" .404-.063G Stihl large mount bar, and............dammit a Stihl Super 020T to bring to the 'swap meet' area of the GTG. Hopefully somebody will wanna buy/trade for 'em so I don't have to haul 'em back home...

When I first heard about this I really wanted to go. I haven't checked the forum much for months because I have been overloaded both at work and at home. The date really snuck up on me. Please keep me in the loop for next year's GTG.

Aaron, put me on the list for the NoCal GTG. I have the Homelites running along with other old magnesium. I think I have my wife talked into going so I can run saws this year.

Bob

Just got word from Kevin Dunnavin that he will be here Saturday so that means there will be a few nitro, piped saws tearing up the cants. He is going to get hold of Randy Irwin of the loud Honda and that's always a thrill to see and hear run! Nate will also be here to try and get the Wild Thing Championship Title from me and to take on all comers with his Outlaw Class Winner. Now if I can just get his dad to come and take some ax throwing lessons from me on Sunday I will be very pleased..........Shaping Up!

Visited CKelp yesterday. He burdened me with a Husky L65, a Jonsereds 49SP, a 36" .404-.063G Stihl large mount bar, and............dammit a Stihl Super 020T to bring to the 'swap meet' area of the GTG. Hopefully somebody will wanna buy/trade for 'em so I don't have to haul 'em back home...
you make it sound like i twisted your arm, hell you got a free dinner out of the deal..

Latest posts

Back