pics of your cad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky on the top self.

HHHMMM!

:greenchainsaw:

Hi all, my first post :newbie: hehe. Just a couple of pics of my working gear, thought I'd throw one in of my old 07, which is under restoration :) Cheers TL
P1000894.jpg

P1000895.jpg

Missing is my 026 which I am fixing do to running it over and a ms270

In picture cs280, 024avmod, 046dpmod

attachment.php

Last edited:
thanks for the warning maccall but its too late my wife is already asking why I need another saw. "you got four already". so I used a line from my dad." honey there is a right tool for every job, and you use the right tool for the right job". And it didn't work on her for some reason but i thought it was a damn good explanation of my disease.

Here's mine,

attachment.php

Have a real problem getting that compressor into the woods tho.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm told there seems to be a problem with my image, I'm the only one that can see it. Well, imagine if you will, 4 big, red, bulky Remington chain saws (on a pallet). Then you'll know what was suppose to be in the blank space above.

--------------------------

Good ques. Why am I the only one that can see the picture?

If you click on this link does it bring up the image?? http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67981&d=1206898294

Last edited:
Don't feel bad McCall

I'm in a collection race with a man down at Va Beach I know I can't beat but I refuse to give up. I just added 5 more in the last two weeks.

attachment.php

I won't put up a pic of my collection for fear of giving THALL a heart attack. It would weigh heavy on my conscience...

I won't put up a pic of my collection for fear of giving THALL a heart attack. It would weigh heavy on my conscience...

THANK YOU,LOLOLOL I saw your collection, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm figuring your gonna soon run out of room sooner or later. I can build me another cheap shed,LOLOL

Oh well since he is bragging...

attachment.php

Of course this is only one side of the shop. And then there is the loft. And the shed out back.

Keep trying Tom, but fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!!!

Latest posts

Back