pics of your cad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!

nice collections everybody!

thanks for posting pics.

:clap:

attachment.php
Here is my running toys as of today.

There's two kinds of demo's, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lake,LOLOLOL

I'm about to burst. Sorry,. I have to spill the beads..all of them..

o.k... here's Thalls deal. He calls his :taped: :taped: :taped: ugh, OWWWWH ,.. stihl police... help :censored: :taped:

I'm about to burst. Sorry,. I have to spill the beads..all of them..

o.k... here's Thalls deal. He calls his :taped: :taped: :taped: ugh, OWWWWH ,.. stihl police... help :censored: :taped:

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

I call it how shall we say, a great working relationship,LOLOL

WOW, impressive collections guys!

I feel sooo.... unworthy. :censored:

BUT.. there may be hope for me yet. :clap:

The other day I said something to my wife about how much yarn she has bought over the last 6 months and she says "hey, you bought a chainsaw" to which I replied, not as many as you have bought yarn, and she says " I really don't care how many chainsaws you buy, you are the one paying for them".... OH REALLLLYYY. :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW! Time for another new saw? :)

So I ask myself...

Why do I have CAD? It is no longer a question of "If I have CAD". I have never been a logger, but I did commercial land clearing for a time. ALWAYS used the same saw, never bigger, never smaller. Used the Hydro-axe, grapple skidder and ONE chainsaw. I heat with wood. Why do I need 10 chainsaws?

I find myself looking on Ebay and Craigslist for saws. What the heck is the matter with me? I even bought that saw that I sold 2 weeks ago at an auction. That was $800 I spent at an auction. On a chainsaw for the heck of it? Seriously, that's insane. Mind you NONE of my saws are collectors saws, they are all working saws, but I only have 2 arms and hands (as of today) and cannot use more than one.

This site is great, and I appreciate everyone sharing their photos. I know I have some photos somewhere of my saws, they'll be here soon. Until then, I will read on and smile realizing that there are plenty of other people out there that are just as fascinated with saws as I am...

Jason

Here's a link to some saws (which I tried to post pictures of in an earlier post) that are in an auction. Some one with REALLY BAD CAD may want these included in their collection.

https://web.govliquidation.com/login

Once here, do a key word search "chain saw" (2 words). The Remington saws are the very bottom lot number. There are other saws offered too.

Enjoy,

CAD evidence...

Not quite as extensively ill as some, but it gets worse by the day.............
attachment.php

The runners..........ready to rock 'n roll.:rockn: :rock:

attachment.php

The projects..........couple basket cases and some needing minor tweakin' to rock.

Got a few more packed away somewhere and some tucked away in undisclosed locations......

Last edited:
Just a few...

When I counted tonight there were 30 McCullochs in the work shop, about half of them are runners. Here is a picture taken several weeks ago when I had all of these running one Saturday. I would try to assemble all into a group photo but my wife might catch me and find out how many saws I really have around. Of course when I really needed to cut some wood in a hurry tonight I grabbed one of the trusty Jonsered 621's, sure a lot easier to run that the 1-46 or the 1-85.

Mark

Back