pics of your cad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_2247.jpg

100_2248.jpg

100_2249.jpg

100_2250.jpg

100_2251.jpg

100_2252.jpg

That last pic is the Pioneer (in case someone was wondering what saw has a piston as big as a WD-40 can!)

Edit: Oh yeah! and the second pic shows my Wrist-Rocket!

Last edited:
Dang... a couple of impressive collections in this thread! I'd be happy if I could just get ONE decent 044/440 in my hands!

Father,

Brother WC stands before us, and we temp him, yet he is strong father. We have tempted men before, and most often they fall prey to our temptations. They covet their AS fellow members saws. They constantly check the Tradin' Post. They spend countless hours on eBay and looking in barns, yard sales and flea markets. They claim their prizes, they restore them, they cloak them in sharp, chisel chain. They stoke them, they talk to them, they clean them and yes Father, they love them.

Grant WC wisdom and grant him the peace to understand that there is more to life than man-made chainsaws. If it be your will, deliver him from the common evil and suffering that my AS brethern share.

For life, for chainsaws, for brother WC, we give thanks. And Father, rest assured that if WC yields to our plea and casts his lot with us, we will watch over him, protect him from unscroupulous saw sellers, and provide him with sound advice including the proper use of PPE.

Amen
:ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :D

Forgive me for being the new guy, but what exactly is CAD? By the looks of these pics I have CDD, chainsaw deficit disorder.

Forgive me for being the new guy, but what exactly is CAD? By the looks of these pics I have CDD, chainsaw deficit disorder.

Welcome, you have two choices: 1 - Run for your life. or 2 - Stay here and be cured of your CCD and get terminal CAD.

WHAT! You're still here - you're doomed!!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
HEY!!!....That's STAINLESS and JB!
My first suped up saw!
That mod took me 10 whole minutes, man!:chainsaw:

THALL we know you have a lot of saws, but how about a pic of your Elvis bathroom?

Hahaha, no Elvis bathroom and really not that many saws. I been collecting for several years now. I've given away as many as I own. I have got alittle greedy the past few months though, need to slow down. I've been eyeing a back handle MS200 lately. Gotta talk to my Stihl rep bout that, shhhhhhhhh Lake,hehe

Back