Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brendon,

Do you know if the clutch rotor on my PM 650 would be threaded on or should it pull right off if the nut is off?

Brian

Do you know if the clutch rotor on my PM 650 would be threaded on or should it pull right off if the nut is off?

Sorry Brian, I profess only to have knowledge of the Pioneers but if it has no splines or keyway, I would assume that it's threaded. Maybe check on the McCulloch thread.

I knew someone here would know :cheers:

Question kept getting buried on the McCulloch thread.

Got it off with a puller behind the drum...Thank You

Last edited:
P65

Any of the Gurus know what a P65 would have gone for new?
Thanks
Lawrence

Lawrence
I bought my P62 in 1988 for $600 plus tax. The dealer had a list price with a 20 and 24 inch bar and chain. I purchased the saw without a bar and chain for the reduced cost. The list was over $700. I remember him showing me a listing for a P65 but he had no info on the saw. The price was the same price or only a few bucks more. Not knowing what a P65 was or would look like I bought the P62HP
Picked up a Mucaluck 3-10E today. This boat anchor is trade material for another p series saw.

Still looking for an IEL Pioneer RA top cover. I know that they are a rare find. I don't care if its missing all the paint and embems. Hell, I don't even care if it's cracked. I just need a top cover bad. I have a good running RA and no top cover.

I am trying to find a sprocket for a pioneer model 1100 holiday. Does anyone have any part #'s? What other saws used the same sprocket?

I am trying to find a sprocket for a pioneer model 1100 holiday. Does anyone have any part #'s? What other saws used the same sprocket?

Pioneer 1100, 1110, 1120 and 1130 took the same sprocket. The spur drive # was 471508 and the ring drive sprocket was 471399, Pioneer numbers. There is an Oregon sprocket number 68210, its a ring drive but is no longer offered from Oregon.
Pioneerguy600

zr900

There have been a few sprockets for sale on ebay lately.Not sure if the one you would like is on there.Might be a couple of fellas here that have one for you.
Lawrence

Back