Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pioneer 1074 carburetor question

Got no reply in the chainsaw forum, so I thought I'd try it here. It is a little technical and involves specific knowledge of a specific carburetor.
I have installed the carb kit for the walbro WA 22A 4 carburetor on the 1074, but I ran into a small glitch. The new diaphragm/gasket for the circuit plate has fewer holes than the original set. Not sure if this makes a difference, so I reinstalled the old set for now. Anyone had experience with this particular carb? Perhaps the extra holes aren't necessary.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
[Q

So close to being done

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if any of you could give me some guidance, as I've completely exhausted my ideas on the topic
I recently acquired a 1979 P28 from a seller and was told that it hadn't been started in four years, I've checked everything I can think of, everything moves, it's pulling gas, sparking and all that jazz, even adjusted the idle screw. If it helps, the spark gap is at .04, but the owners manual says nothing at all about that that I can find. Any suggestions? I would be eternally grateful

Latest posts

Back