Please welcome our newest sponsor!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the past few months I have been working to develop a new website where used, new and obsolete chainsaw parts could be sold.

I have spent the past week or so getting inventory listed for sale on the website as well as gathering feedback from trusted members and friends from this and "other" forums and now I feel comfortable letting folks know about it.

I will be spending most of my free time preparing and listing even more items for sale in the immediate future and have many parts that are not currently listed also available for sale, so please feel free to contact me if you are looking for something I do not have listed.

As a seller of used parts I look to do the following:
-Provide quality parts to the customer
-Ship items in a timely manner
-Be open to feedback about our transaction
-Develop and maintain working relationships with customers
-Learn everything I can about saws, parts and the like

All parts are cleaned prior to sale, although they may not be cleaned perfectly you will not be receiving a filthy part.

I would also like to convey to you that there will be a flat rate shipping charge in all of the US at $6.95, and FREE shipping on all orders over $75.

Again, I will be building inventory daily and many more things will be popping up in the near future, various Stihl, Husqvarna, Homelite, NOS Mac stuff, some Pioneer, Jonsered, Echo and various other parts.

Please feel free to request certain parts as I may have them, but may not have them listed.

I can accept PayPal as well as any of the major credit cards and payment through mail.

In the next couple of months I will also have a friend who has quite a cache of parts coming in with me to help have even more inventory on board.

If you have a spare moment I would appreciate if you would give the site a look, I will gladly answer any questions that you have here in this thread or over email.

www.sawsalvage.com

Please feel free to contact me if there is something that YOU NEED but I don't have listed.
[email protected]

If I don't have it I may be able to direct you to someone who does.

Thank ya!

Chris

Wecome and hope to do some business in the future.

I like it Duke. ;)

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I put in a fair amount of time working that site up.

Biggest thing was simplicity of navigation and ease of the search tool.
I've been working on adding part numbers as well as as many descriptive words to the titles to make searching easy.

If anyone who comes across a part and wants a better description, more pictures or details please let me know.

ball_sw_02_zoom.jpg nice site chris, i've got a boat load of parts you could add to your inventory if you're interested, pm me if so, good luck on the venture...............mark

Last edited:
Duke, I wish you the absolute best. With that being said, I would love to find someone who would be able to sell a bolt, screw, or small gasket without charging $7 to ship... If it would ship in an envelope, less than an ounce or 2, $1 or $2 for shipping would be very nice. I understand there are materials involved, but I really have a hard time paying a flat rate for shipping when the total weight is low enough to be shipped with an envelope and stamp.
My $0.02
TFB

Duke, I wish you the absolute best. With that being said, I would love to find someone who would be able to sell a bolt, screw, or small gasket without charging $7 to ship... If it would ship in an envelope, less than an ounce or 2, $1 or $2 for shipping would be very nice. I understand there are materials involved, but I really have a hard time paying a flat rate for shipping when the total weight is low enough to be shipped with an envelope and stamp.
My $0.02
TFB

TFB,

I agree with you completely on this statement.

This is why I need to be contacted directly about such things.

When it comes to flat rate shipping most everything out there costs a few dollars to ship. With that being said some items which I charge 6.95 cost 10+.

I don't want to pick up my losses from the guy who buys one gasket and has to pay 6.95 to ship it. I don't see any integrity in that way of doing business, and I don't expect my customers of simple items to pay that kind of money to ship something so small as a gasket.

If someone were wanting to buy a single bolt or gasket I'm sure we could work something reasonable out with the shipping.

Feel free to contact me about it if you are interested in some "smalls"

[email protected]

Chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back