Please welcome our newest sponsor!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TFB,

I agree with you completely on this statement.

This is why I need to be contacted directly about such things.

When it comes to flat rate shipping most everything out there costs a few dollars to ship. With that being said some items which I charge 6.95 cost 10+.

I don't want to pick up my losses from the guy who buys one gasket and has to pay 6.95 to ship it. I don't see any integrity in that way of doing business, and I don't expect my customers of simple items to pay that kind of money to ship something so small as a gasket.

If someone were wanting to buy a single bolt or gasket I'm sure we could work something reasonable out with the shipping.

Feel free to contact me about it if you are interested in some "smalls"

[email protected]

Chris

Just so everyone knows, this goes for anyone.

Chris

right on buddy!!! myself and many others have chosen to not buy from that other used parts place due to bad experiences ;) good to see we now have a place we can feel welcome. i hope you wipe them clean off the grid :clap: i will not mention any names :givebeer: i'll be checking into your site regularly :rock:

right on buddy!!! myself and many others have chosen to not buy from that other used parts place due to bad experiences ;) good to see we now have a place we can feel welcome. i hope you wipe them clean off the grid :clap: i will not mention any names :givebeer: i'll be checking into your site regularly :rock:

You certainly are welcome at my site. A lot of folks here and I go back a ways and have done multiple trades, shared many hours on the phone talking about saws and have developed some pretty good friendships with one another.

The main focus here is not to differentiate ourselves from other folks in the same business or to be in competition. We are focused on our customers and customer service, accuracy, and doing what we do well.

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to doing business with you!

Chris

I like your business attitude already...Sponsers look after members in my experiance and generally offer a 'higher level of service'......one of the things l truly love about AS. Two way street l suppose....WELCOME ABOARD!!! and good luck.

I like your business attitude already...Sponsers look after members in my experiance and generally offer a 'higher level of service'......one of the things l truly love about AS. Two way street l suppose....WELCOME ABOARD!!! and good luck.

Thank you,

There's been a lot of help on the behalf of AS members in getting this all going. I look forward to my dealings with all customers and the experiences.

More stuff being listed tomorrow, some Homelite, Mac and Husky 61/266/268/272 as well as some Jred 625/670 stuff!

Chris

Welcome Duke!

Thank you!

I would also like to personally thank everyone who has taken the time to check out the site and purchase items. If this is any indication SawSalvage is going to be a great success, and as time goes on we will have more and more inventory available as well as whatever the future may bring.

Chris

Back