pole saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 131 works great. Just gotta be big enough to hold it.:arrogant:

I love my ht131. I wanted a pole saw for a long time and was kinda forced into buying one a year or so ago. It is heavy and after a couple hours I am beat from using it but it has paid for itself about 2 times already and I dont do much tree work:victory:

Yes sir,

I have HT 131 and underpowered has never come to mind.
Plus it's good for a work out cutting and dragging limbs.
Am over the 50 mark now and need to stay in shape more
than ever now.

TT

Well the 131 is a 36.6cc model so should have enough power there!
I've just got hold of my next pole saw project, not sure on engine size but it feels and sounds big enough it's a Komatsu Zenoha (Red Max) BC431FMW hopefully should have plenty of power there, nice solid feel with a 30mm shaft, shouldn't wobble about like my small one and ok to take the longer pole too.
If anyone knows what cc this is would be good??? also has G4K on the engine, just trying to work out what bar I can go up to, something like a 14" would be handy

Gotta spring for the backpack attachment. Helps alot.

Is this what you mean how does it help out does it hook further up on the pole so the motor is acting as a counter balance

attachment.php

Ya I think it has a camel hump in it. I guess if it is full of beer it might not reduce fatigue but you wouldn't feel the fatigue if you say lit all day long

I have the power pruner extended reach goes out to I think 17' and have the extra 5' extenda. Its made me thousands of $$$ over the years. Its brought me a few new customers who have stopped their cars when they see me using it, and has kept me from breaking bones from not having to climb.Its an animal when equiped with non safety chain and a good bar. It starts out heavy in the spring and gets lighter as the season progresses. It allows me to trim trees id normally tell my customer to get a tree guy for. Ive had it for about 12 years, before that i used to use a pole saw and 3 8' extensions, talk about a pita.

I think it's one of those tools,until you use one you think there a wast of time! but I can tell you mines paid for itself five or six times over.
as far as pro use, mostly landscape gardeners I would think! like I said in my earlier post we have a lot of hawthorn to clear out before we get to the wood, so it's a godsend for us.

I have the power pruner extended reach goes out to I think 17' and have the extra 5' extenda. Its made me thousands of $$$ over the years. Its brought me a few new customers who have stopped their cars when they see me using it, and has kept me from breaking bones from not having to climb.Its an animal when equiped with non safety chain and a good bar. It starts out heavy in the spring and gets lighter as the season progresses. It allows me to trim trees id normally tell my customer to get a tree guy for. Ive had it for about 12 years, before that i used to use a pole saw and 3 8' extensions, talk about a pita.

Hey!
Why don't you use that 14 to trim the trees !!
Got to be faster then that slow pole thingee

Good to see ya back posting !!! Hope you got a blower because plows are running out of reach around these parts !!!

A

Latest posts

Back