Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makin' some progress. :D Finished off the second row AND completed the third row. :msp_w00t:
Just under half full, gonna need to haul up some more..... :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

That is awesome.....exactly what I need !:clap:

Nice wood fellas.. I would love to build another wood shed mine only holds a cord of it.. The rest gets to be top covered then hauled up to the front porch when needed...:dizzy:

nh i really like how your wood stacks w/ those stringers... i may mod my shed to allow that kind of stacking...

some updated pictures

wood will be stacked on pallet in the barn after a few months of drying outside sun beats the pile all day. Poured a concrete floor last summer in the barn

Couple of my toys Kubota BX-25 and the Timber Wolf splitter

My truck with the Aluma lite trailer

my girl working the pile

some updated pictures

wood will be stacked on pallet in the barn after a few months of drying outside sun beats the pile all day. Poured a concrete floor last summer in the barn

my girl working the pile
Awesome pics, how high do you climb up that pile to cut, them rounds are up there. Where in NY are you?

Big rounds noodled up and tossed in truck... Nothin' like cutting in 100 degree heat...
You'll know pretty quick if your saw is tuned right or not...
:after_boom:

305475d1374524772-hot-jpg

Awesome pics, how high do you climb up that pile to cut, them rounds are up there. Where in NY are you?

I cut them where they lay if I am comfortable with the pile if not I pull them down with the tractor. This is my place in Napanoch in Ulster county I overlook the Rondout reservoir . My other place is in Wappingers Falls Dutchess county

I cut them where they lay if I am comfortable with the pile if not I pull them down with the tractor. This is my place in Napanoch in Ulster county I overlook the Rondout reservoir . My other place is in Wappingers Falls Dutchess county

Nice, I go fishing up there for trout, The Rondout, Neversink and any small stream.

some updated pictures

my girl working the pile

She's a KEEPER.

Latest posts

Back