Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All ready to go for this year. Got way more than can fit in the shed, so I got some extra racks and a couple of piles between the trees. Have another one of those racks on the back deck of the house. To the left of the shed is my chunk box for the ugly stuff.

nfZJ6nW.jpg

All ready to go for this year. Got way more than can fit in the shed, so I got some extra racks and a couple of piles between the trees. Have another one of those racks on the back deck of the house. To the left of the shed is my chunk box for the ugly stuff.

well, that is neat and tidy!

You can't slack now though, just getting to be cool cutting weather...plus, you have to go cut many cords with all the new saws you get..just for scientific research of course ;)

well, that is neat and tidy!

You can't slack now though, just getting to be cool cutting weather...plus, you have to go cut many cords with all the new saws you get..just for scientific research of course ;)

Lot's of truth there Zogger! I should have a new "playground" available soon; and it's not too far from the house. :smile2: Also have a couple trees on my place that need to go, but I'm waiting for the 543XP sample to show up for that project. The real "scientific research" saws need to be in the hands of guys who will run them all day, but I of course need to put a tank or two through them occasionally. :msp_thumbup:

Lot's of truth there Zogger! I should have a new "playground" available soon; and it's not too far from the house. :smile2: Also have a couple trees on my place that need to go, but I'm waiting for the 543XP sample to show up for that project. The real "scientific research" saws need to be in the hands of guys who will run them all day, but I of course need to put a tank or two through them occasionally. :msp_thumbup:

What's the weight going to be on a 543xp?

That is a nice looking shed.:msp_biggrin:

View attachment 309587. I did some splitting today but I mostly cleaned up all the small pieces of the cherry that fell off when splitting. It worked out good cause I threw some steaks on top of a grate and they had a good flavor from the cherry wood smoke.

It's really nice having the load come to you, instead of having to pitch it off isn't it?

First load of firewood sold for 2013! Many many many more to go!View attachment 309914

Then got home smelled gas fuel pump return line rotted and leaking. Another $400 for a pump. It never ends! At least I made it home.

Latest posts

Back